Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

1606643646264.png

Turned on Andrew Marr mid way through him interviewing her royal nippyness and highlighting some of the many failures including education.

Sturgeon not coming across very well and waffling pish. She brought up the ‘judge me on my record’ quote and then went on to suggest that in May we will find out if people accept it effectively at the ballot box, a delayed report may help. Oh and it’s not an attainment gap anymore it’s an attainment challenge or something!!

On Salmond a clip of a previous interview is played which is at odds with what the lying individual is saying now. She’s not looking very comfortable with any of the questions and is trying to use the enquiry that the SNP are refusing to engage fully with as a reason she can’t.

Independence and the Sturgeon says I’m not going to ask BoJo I’ll ask the people of Scotland because that’s the democratic thing to do.

It seems that finally the media may be starting to treat the SNP as they do other parties...... I wonder for how long.

Turned on Andrew Marr mid way through him interviewing her royal nippyness and highlighting some of the many failures including education.

I caught this mid-interview as well. I'm biased though I thought Andrew verbally eviscerated her. It was a delight to watch her being taken to task on some of her innumerable failings and observe her fumbling and mumbling for a semi-cogent retort.

I caught this mid-interview as well. I'm biased though I thought Andrew verbally eviscerated her. It was a delight to watch her being taken to task on some of her innumerable failings and observe her fumbling and mumbling for a semi-cogent retort.
Perhaps some of the rest of the media will catch on and start asking the difficult questions. Particularly around independence.

Perhaps some of the rest of the media will catch on and start asking the difficult questions. Particularly around independence.
How will England survive without Scotland?
Will trade tariffs affect exports of Dundee cake iron bru and of course mutton
Will immigration mean English queuing to offer their expertise to scotland

those sort of questions?

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
How will England survive without Scotland?
Will trade tariffs affect exports of Dundee cake iron bru and of course mutton
Will immigration mean English queuing to offer their expertise to scotland

those sort of questions?

With the SNP's 4 day work week proposal, people will be flocking to work in Scotland...

"Where is the £230 million per annum coming from to fund free school meals in Scotland?"

There is a massive underspend at scotgov largely at the expense of councils.

I have no doubt councils will use the extra funding creatively as the actual take up of previous free meal schemes has been low.

There is a massive underspend at scotgov largely at the expense of councils.

I have no doubt councils will use the extra funding creatively as the actual take up of previous free meal schemes has been low.
Many Primary Schools no longer have kitchens or catering staff, my wife's old school in West Lothian had to have meals sent over from the RC school just across the main road (meals for those entitled to free school meals at present) with the meals sent over in Hay boxes and breakfasts with no hot dishes just cornflakes and milk.

So there will be; the cost of new kitchen equipment, hiring trained catering staff not to mention the food itself. All to feed a bunch of children whose parents can well afford to feed them themselves.

All to feed a bunch of children whose parents can well afford to feed them themselves.

Wash your mouth out.

That doesn't go with the narratve, Scotland is populated by welfare dependant economic basket cases who need to be supplied with all their needs by the benevolent party.

Just wait until freedom is achieved, you will see what bounties will be given to the grateful populace when Boris Grrr no longer steals all of the Scottish tax payers monies.

Oh.....

JB

Dredd

LE

Sturgeon not coming across very well and waffling pish. She brought up the ‘judge me on my record’ quote and then went on to suggest that in May we will find out if people accept it effectively at the ballot box, a delayed report may help. Oh and it’s not an attainment gap anymore it’s an attainment challenge or something!!

On Salmond a clip of a previous interview is played which is at odds with what the lying individual is saying now. She’s not looking very comfortable with any of the questions and is trying to use the enquiry that the SNP are refusing to engage fully with as a reason she can’t.

Independence and the Sturgeon says I’m not going to ask BoJo I’ll ask the people of Scotland because that’s the democratic thing to do.

It seems that finally the media may be starting to treat the SNP as they do other parties...... I wonder for how long.

The UK media have nothing to lose by being forced to make these people account for themselves - they will not directly suffer loss of funds or patronage which goes some way to explaining why those North of the border are reluctant to do so. Having realised that the media in Scotland are simpering to the YesNP and have been for some time, they know that the policy of leaving them to themselves to cover the region was a poor one and they are now taking a direct interest to find it is a happy hunting ground for even the most modest of journalists to uncover the hypocrisy and manipulation that has been going on.

What is shameful about this is that they have had to do this because the locals can't or won't.

The UK media have nothing to lose by being forced to make these people account for themselves - they will not directly suffer loss of funds or patronage which goes some way to explaining why those North of the border are reluctant to do so. Having realised that the media in Scotland are simpering to the YesNP and have been for some time, they know that the policy of leaving them to themselves to cover the region was a poor one and they are now taking a direct interest to find it is a happy hunting ground for even the most modest of journalists to uncover the hypocrisy and manipulation that has been going on.

What is shameful about this is that they have had to do this because the locals can't or won't.

The SNP harrying of Boris grrr is good enough reason to leave them be.

Latest Threads