Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

practically zero evidence of a full lockdown going on around where I live (east Dunbartonshire) - traffic just as busy (by extrapolation lots of businesses/workers must still be operating), schools remain open, the majority of shops on the high street remain open and plenty of people out and about doing things and stuff - if the CV numbers do drop it wont be because of any measures queen nicola thinks she's implemented!

- gen up, I nave seen no evidence that anyone is taking any notice and that tells me that people have en masse decided just to quietly crack on with life no matter what the wee ginger numptie and her useless advisors are saying.

The funny thing was on the the very day of the lockdown the radio reported that the English and Scottish numbers had already stabilised and the Welsh and NI had dropped which sorta indicates that the wee ginger gobshite and her cabinet of fools are making panicky decisions then implementing them long after the situation has changed - the flash to bang decision making process is so delayed that it shows that political attempts to interfere with the virus bear little to no relation to the reality and ineffective

apart from hairdressers/nailbars etc reopening on 11 Dec there will be negligible difference to the current situation

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
practically zero evidence of a full lockdown going on around where I live (east Dunbartonshire) - traffic just as busy (by extrapolation lots of businesses/workers must still be operating), schools remain open, the majority of shops on the high street remain open and plenty of people out and about doing things and stuff - if the CV numbers do drop it wont be because of any measures queen nicola thinks she's implemented!

- gen up, I nave seen no evidence that anyone is taking any notice and that tells me that people have en masse decided just to quietly crack on with life no matter what the wee ginger numptie and her useless advisors are saying.

The funny thing was on the the very day of the lockdown the radio reported that the English and Scottish numbers had already stabilised and the Welsh and NI had dropped which sorta indicates that the wee ginger gobshite and her cabinet of fools are making panicky decisions then implementing them long after the situation has changed - the flash to bang decision making process is so delayed that it shows that political attempts to interfere with the virus bear little to no relation to the reality and ineffective

apart from hairdressers/nailbars etc reopening on 11 Dec there will be negligible difference to the current situation
I'm sorry but I have to disagree that the wee ginger gobshite is making panicky decisions; all her decisions, and they are hers, are fully inspected, thought out and when the wording is suitable to show that she is different from Westminster then, and only then, does she make her proclamations!

OK! :threaten:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree that the wee ginger gobshite is making panicky decisions; all her decisions, and they are hers, are fully inspected, thought out and when the wording is suitable to show that she is different from Westminster then, and only then, does she make her proclamations!

perhaps I should have said idiotic/devious/evil etc rather than panicky :) - mind you she panics if she thinks shes missed an opportunity to gazzump/blame Westminster for anything and everything!

Agreed, M8 and M77 where at a standstill at kicking out time yesterday. Have noticed very little discernible difference, local supermarket was packed at the weekend. Really can't see this making much of, if any difference.

giatttt

Old-Salt

To be Frank, she has been very clear about that.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Wait until the UK wide announcement for christmas, she will add a couple of things to make it more scottish :-D
Or go the whole Wee Free and ban Christmas? :)

Blackford is truly an odious creature

The man is a

1606224391718.png

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Wait until the UK wide announcement for christmas, she will add a couple of things to make it more scottish :-D

There was much being made yesterday on radio Scotland of the fact that Hogmanay is more important to Scotland than New Year to the English.

Therefore the fact that PM wants to have a Christmas but shut down for New Year is bound to create an issue

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not just a clown, more than that he is a
article-2611406-1D4AED0500000578-265_634x841.jpg
F*cking Clown!

Latest Threads