Scottish Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Fang_Farrier, Feb 10, 2015.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jackie Burd being enlightened by a speccy bald purple tie wearing polititico

2. Except they ignored how it's not a UKGov decision but an EU one (VAT rules are at EU level), so UKGov couldn't just change the law to suit the SG.

Bottom line is that they knew that what they did would result in nasty bills but decided to go ahead anyway and then demand everyone changes the rules to suit them after the fact.

That does not make them right in any way.

• Like Like x 4
  3. On a completely different tack whatever happened to cumstain 5?
    I know we have earth and yars on other threads but I miss the comical Ali
    Spinning as things unraveled. Tell me Bute house still keeps him as a pet

Please

4. I know this is not the right place but it does seem to be the place to hit the target audience.

The little one is moving to Edinburgh next month (company transfer) and needs a place to live. What areas should be avoided and what areas to look at. One bed flat that he only needs to cut off some of his arm to rent would be nice.

If you have any info can you please PM me, thanks.

5. Edinburgh

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. The druggy bit the gay bit and the overpriced bit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Think that covers it

7. That's all of it!

8. He has no choice as it is the company HQ and he can't drive so needs to be within 50mins of Holyrood.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Haymarket with a generous interest loan from the Bank of Dad should set him up nicely
    From the meadows to st Leonard's is overpriced the ongoing result of the 99 establishment of a parliament, there are nice parts to operate out of, it is just a case of commuting or bumbling to work

10. Wester Hails is lovely this time of year.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Won't Gnasher give him a lift if he moves out to a nicer area than Edinburgh? :cool:

12. Interesting point if history, the ussr aimed no missles at Edinburgh due to its unique population being assholes already. A_Y + 60 are proof enough.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Her relocation to jist ootside Bothwell Castle,exemplifies her devotion to her constituents of Govanhill.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1