Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

tgo

War Hero
I'm almost certain that someone in Scotland is having a bet with colleagues to see who make get the daftest law passed.

'Och Jimmy they'll never believe this one'...

Hate crime bill: Hate talk in homes ‘must be prosecuted’​

Conversations over the dinner table that incite hatred must be prosecuted under Scotland’s hate crime law, the justice secretary has said.

Serisouly... In the home?.....
He's a toxic, nasty piece of work that man.

Dredd

LE
so happy to see queen nicola finally starting to be held to account in todays Daily Express :) the shine has definitely started to rub off her in the medias eyes and she is coming under attack from all sides - bloody fantastic! couldn't happen to a more evil, useless, incompetent, divisive, hate filled witch!!

I am sorry to say that the faithful will treat the Express with the same level of contempt as I have for Das National(ist), and for similar reasons. All it does is anti-SNP rhetoric, so it will just be noise in the background to them.

Now if a proper paper picks it up as a story and runs with it then there may be a pricking of ears.

And if the holy of holies then gets in on the act, you will know for a fact that we are hearing her end approaching.

Dredd

LE
The DE have been just about the only media outlet that asked pointed questions at the Daily Party Political Broadcast. Well dodged in the main though and regardless of one's PoV, St Nic (pbuh) has performed brilliantly at the podium.

Would that be because she doesn't have a day job to be getting on with, perchance?

Latest Threads