Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

tgo

War Hero
I'm almost certain that someone in Scotland is having a bet with colleagues to see who make get the daftest law passed.

'Och Jimmy they'll never believe this one'...

Hate crime bill: Hate talk in homes ‘must be prosecuted’​

Conversations over the dinner table that incite hatred must be prosecuted under Scotland’s hate crime law, the justice secretary has said.

Serisouly... In the home?.....
He's a toxic, nasty piece of work that man.

Dredd

LE
so happy to see queen nicola finally starting to be held to account in todays Daily Express :) the shine has definitely started to rub off her in the medias eyes and she is coming under attack from all sides - bloody fantastic! couldn't happen to a more evil, useless, incompetent, divisive, hate filled witch!!

I am sorry to say that the faithful will treat the Express with the same level of contempt as I have for Das National(ist), and for similar reasons. All it does is anti-SNP rhetoric, so it will just be noise in the background to them.

Now if a proper paper picks it up as a story and runs with it then there may be a pricking of ears.

And if the holy of holies then gets in on the act, you will know for a fact that we are hearing her end approaching.

Dredd

LE
The DE have been just about the only media outlet that asked pointed questions at the Daily Party Political Broadcast. Well dodged in the main though and regardless of one's PoV, St Nic (pbuh) has performed brilliantly at the podium.

Would that be because she doesn't have a day job to be getting on with, perchance?

Conversations over the dinner table that incite hatred must be prosecuted under Scotland’s hate crime law, the justice secretary has said.

This kind of shit should make everyone in Scotland sit up, take notice and then take action.

Can you imagine the kind of moonhowlerry they would be putting into law if the SNP were lucky enough to have a majority again and didn’t need to rely on the Greens to get legislation through?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I see all miners convicted during the strike are to get a mass pardon.

Thatcher. Obviously.

TamH70

MIA
I see all miners convicted during the strike are to get a mass pardon.

Thatcher. Obviously.

Is that gen-up?

If so, it frelling sucks. Thanks to Scargill's acolytes, my village had its roads knackered by massive convoys of Yuill & Dodds haulage trucks hammering down them.

TamH70

MIA

Being in this thread forum prevents me from saying exactly what Comrade Yousaf is for doing that extremely stupid, ill-thought-out and idiotic thing.

This will have to do.

Hoi, Humza! Read:

"Sir, you are an apogenous, bovaristic, coprolalial, dasypygal, excerebrose, facinorous, gnathonic, hircine, ithyphallic, jumentous, kyphotic, labrose, mephitic, napiform, oligophrenial, papuliferous, quisquilian, rebarbative, saponaceous, thersitical, unguinous, ventripotent, wlatsome, xylocephalous, yirning, zoophyte".

Translation: "Sir, you are an impotent, conceited, obscene, hairy-buttocked, brainless, wicked, toadying, goatish, indecent, stable-smelling, hunchbacked, thick-lipped, stinking, turnip-shaped, feeble-minded, pimply, trashy, repellent, smarmy, foul-mouthed, greasy, gluttonous, loathsome, wooden-headed, whining, extremely low form of animal life."

Source: "The Superior Person's Book of Words", by Peter Bowler.

Being in this thread forum prevents me from saying exactly what Comrade Yousaf is for doing that extremely stupid, ill-thought-out and idiotic thing.

This will have to do.

Hoi, Humza! Read:

"Sir, you are an apogenous, bovaristic, coprolalial, dasypygal, excerebrose, facinorous, gnathonic, hircine, ithyphallic, jumentous, kyphotic, labrose, mephitic, napiform, oligophrenial, papuliferous, quisquilian, rebarbative, saponaceous, thersitical, unguinous, ventripotent, wlatsome, xylocephalous, yirning, zoophyte".

Translation: "Sir, you are an impotent, conceited, obscene, hairy-buttocked, brainless, wicked, toadying, goatish, indecent, stable-smelling, hunchbacked, thick-lipped, stinking, turnip-shaped, feeble-minded, pimply, trashy, repellent, smarmy, foul-mouthed, greasy, gluttonous, loathsome, wooden-headed, whining, extremely low form of animal life."

I can cut that down to four letters that i am cant use ;-)

This will have to do.

Hoi, Humza! Read:

In short.
A pure kah-vnt

I know the general moonhowlery that is touted by the Rev. with everything being the nasty Tories fault/Westminster etc etc but I see he’s finally noticed (not being a fan of St Nic and being entrenched in the Eck camp may help) that the SNP still can’t do figures or be trusted with money:

The comments are comedy gold and it seems the shine may be coming off the party.......

For example:

“Hatuey says:
28 October, 2020 at 1:48 am
I think I’m finally starting to understand what they meant by post-truth politics.

The SNP is the political equivalent of one of those stalls you fell for at ‘the shows’ when you were a kid: three ping-pong balls and a sea of jars… how can you lose?

Even as you walk home, skint, with **** all to show for your money or your valiant efforts, you can’t get that furry stuffed unicorn out of your mind.

I’m not gonna lie to you, you’ve been robbed. The whole thing was a rip off from the start. You were never getting near a stuffed unicorn. David ****ing Blaine couldn’t get a ping-pong ball in one of those jars.

Tell you what, though, how about an alternative offer – a chance to redeem yourself?

I have three cards, two jokers and a queen. We call this game “Find the Lady” — I’m going to turn them over and mix them around a little and all you need to do is point to “the lady”.

Welcome to The SNP.

TamH70

MIA
In short.
A pure kah-vnt

You may say that, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Voting SNP is getting more and more problematic at the moment. Even Jack Straw wasn't as much a meshugenah as this idiot is.

North Korea or North Lanarkshire I don’t know where this legislation would be more suitable.

Time this was shouted from the rooftops by the media and robustly challenged in the Wee House, he needs to go.

As an aside he always strikes me as coming across as being both unstable and useless in equal measures.

North Korea or North Lanarkshire I don’t know where this legislation would be more suitable.

Time this was shouted from the rooftops by the media and robustly challenged in the Wee House, he needs to go.

As an aside he always strikes me as coming across as being both unstable and useless in equal measures.
Also when he was having his race rant in the wee hoose about all the top jobs going to people that are "WHITE"

Also when he was having his race rant in the wee hoose about all the top jobs going to people that are "WHITE"

He’s trying to change it single handily though by ensuring family members get their noses well into the trough

there is also another relative who he’s backing to stand (the name escapes me) who said doesn’t know why he wants to be an MSP but it sounded like a good idea.......