Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

There was a serious suggestion that it might be safer to allow fans into the stadium under controlled conditions as it had worked for Edinburgh Glasgow rugby

Only someone whom has never been to an old firm game would have suggested that!

There was a serious suggestion that it might be safer to allow fans into the stadium under controlled conditions as it had worked for Edinburgh Glasgow rugby
It would have been. Also as I and others said at the time when it went haywire in the West, she should have done the same as Aberdeen.

A quick aside Scotland v Georgia next Friday is on ITV4.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Only someone whom has never been to an old firm game would have suggested that!

Think the idea was from those who would normally be there.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It would have been. Also as I and others said at the time when it went haywire in the West, she should have done the same as Aberdeen.

A quick aside Scotland v Georgia next Friday is on ITV4.

Next Friday I shall be up in the Stoer peninsula.

It matters not that the pubs are shut because I shall be miles from the nearest one!

Think the idea was from those who would normally be there.
One is a Gentleman's game played by hooligans. The other a hooligans game played by Gentlemen. It wouldn't have worked. I know because I have relatives of the Celtic persuasion who go to these games. They are as dense as Depleted Uranium.

For those who like to eat out or in ;)

Attachments

• 439BFDA8-06D5-4B5A-8D0F-F3C5C9380341.jpeg
    439BFDA8-06D5-4B5A-8D0F-F3C5C9380341.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 116

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
did i read something about the SN (Unionist)Pee crying about people getting the 500 quid grant if they are locked down worrying about it being taxed

Are the taxes on Scots not now collected by the Scottish government? what has that to do with the UK government other than they are supplying the grant?

I now call them the SNUP

Just as the conservatives are the Conservative and Unionist party

they are now the Scottish National and (European) Unionist party

(and it really winds some of the ********* up.... which is nice!)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
did i read something about the SN (Unionist)Pee crying about people getting the 500 quid grant if they are locked down worrying about it being taxed

Are the taxes on Scots not now collected by the Scottish government? what has that to do with the UK government other than they are supplying the grant?

I now call them the SNUP

Just as the conservatives are the Conservative and Unionist party

they are now the Scottish National and (European) Unionist party

(and it really winds some of the ********* up.... which is nice!)

It is amazing how a few of the most fiercely pro Yes folk I know are also some of the most Leave as well.

Latest Threads