Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Does it not bother you that he seems to be being paid for not doing his job though?

As I stated at the time, He should have resigned or been removed from the position of MSP when his behaviour was revealed

Dredd

LE
Her hypocrisy is staggering...

It appears that Blackford has done the right thing and got all over this one with the support of Ms Sturgeon.

Not really, they knew about it on Wednesday, which they denied, they had to be reminded by the speakers office that
they had, and of course Nickerless said she never found about until after FMQ;s yesterday afternoon.

Aye right

Even Fifers are getting stuck in =-D
1601621579124.png

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Strange, this virus is meant to travel by human contact - well would you go near that?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Wonderful watching fatty Blackford wriggling like a worm on a hook this morning on BBC News. He just couldn’t bring himself to say she should resign, despite being asked several times by the Presenter. Instead, he said she should “do the right thing”, whatever that means. Bloody Politicians. He had no trouble using the R word multiple times when Cummings was caught out.
Fat, blustering, hypocrite.

Last edited:
I'm amazed that anyone is actually amazed by any of this. To speak to a hardcore nationalist supporter you would think that all their MP/MSPs are paragons of virtue there to save the common Scot from the evils of London.

The reality, like all politicians, they're snakes.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It's all Westminster's fault.

Obviously.

Because that's where she got the train to and from.

She had the result on Monday , took the train On Tuesday (possibly infecting many other passengers and crew members) and told the cult’s whip on Wednesday.

i think we should wheel out the Maiden and set it up in the Grassmarket and invite her to attend.

Besides if the SNP really cared about independence, they would be demanding England have a vote on Scottish independence as it's the only way they can guarantee victory
If they really cared and if they really thought they'd get it then they'd put it in their manifesto and stand on that ticket in next years elections. They won't because they know full well that (most) of the people in Scotland are not gleiket.

offog

LE
She had the result on Monday , took the train On Tuesday (possibly infecting many other passengers and crew members) and told the cult’s whip on Wednesday.

i think we should wheel out the Maiden and set it up in the Grassmarket and invite her to attend.
Are they stockpiling fagots and dry wood?

She has committed the most horrendous of crimes and should be punish. She has embarrassed St Nicky, burning at the stake is too good for her.

The stupid woman will have to be gone before Her Royal Nippieness addresses the serfdom at 12.30pm today.
Or, it will be an utter shyte-fest of journos getting stuck in as to why not.

The stupid woman will have to be gone before Her Royal Nippieness addresses the serfdom at 12.30pm today.
Or, it will be an utter shyte-fest of journos getting stuck in as to why not.

As she has been suspended from daz party, she will just say the same as Fatty did this morning, along the lines of "She should do the right thing" and "nothing to do with me"

Latest Threads