Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

this whole second wave situation is actually pretty simple, if BoJos advisors are correct then we should expect lots of deaths in 2 weeks after the incubation period and the public will support them - on the other hand if the advisors are wrong and there is no appreciable rise then the public will give up with them and those advisors need to be removed and new ones who are prepared to look at worldwide data and to take a fresh approach need to take over.

In any case, those making the decisions now eg Hancock/witty etc should be tour expired and replaced - even people doing their very best and making life and death decisions under that amount of pressure need to be rested and new people will bring fresh energy and insight.

1 week on i m still waiting for the massive increase in deaths - looks like witty and valance s projections could be looking the wrong way - yes infections are up with a very small increase in hospital admissions however many of the test results are obviously false positives due to the terrible method of testing but, unless those suffering start to get increased sickness then the lockdown policy is not a viable solution - better by far to ring fence the vulnerable with every resource and get everyone else back to normal ASAP

To go along with the multiple families that have their noses in the trough

Yes many Examples The Mcgarrys/ along with Aunt Tricia Marwick being a point in case that's before you start looking at the 'interesting' staffing of Constituency offices

Mick9abf

War Hero

Stinks more than a fishmongers bucket but what do you expect from the self confessed holier than thou cult leaders.

A friend put it thus:

‘Possible scenario’ - Salmond was going to have been shown up as a bully, serial shagger (and possibly worse) and wanted that blocked from the public domain, Mr Murrell was going to be shown to have been putting pressure on polis scotland to do Salmond over, and new all about the allegations well in advance but was waiting until the right time to stitch him. Mrs Murrell was also lying about not knowing about his reputation, which was especially unbelievable because she was one of his conquests.

Last edited:

Stinks more than a fishmongers bucket but what do you expect from the self confessed holier than thou cult leaders.

Are you surprised that any enquiry into them that is putting them in a bad light is always obstructed or delayed, here is another one

1601391203973.png

Mick9abf

War Hero
Are you surprised that any enquiry into them that is putting them in a bad light is always obstructed or delayed, here is another one

View attachment 508268

Or the delayed Review into education... bury all bad news and concentrate efforts to ensure the Scottish elections can go ahead on or near the proposed dates before the skeletons are released - “oh must go for my daily Covid party political broadcast”.

Or the delayed Review into education... bury all bad news and concentrate efforts to ensure the Scottish elections can go ahead on or near the proposed dates before the skeletons are released - “oh must go for my daily Covid party political broadcast”.

Cant help but Feel Yes Minister has moved North Quite some time ago a basis for a new series perhaps

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I read that as SNP has cured cancer :):):)
They have found a better way - well better for them. Cancer referrals start with s visit to one's local GP; just ensure people can't get to see a GP and the waiting list soon starts to come down. Watch next year's electioneering where waiting list reductions are put forward as good work by ScotGov!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

View attachment 508268

Given the number of staff who were not working in offices and admin positions I would suspect any health board is going to struggle to produce any sort of accurate data for the early stages of this pandemic especially as a lot of paperwork was just not done as paper was regarded as a possible vector for the virus.

I have given accurate numbers to my HQ of patients seen only to see an entirely different number appear in the collated report. Repeatedly.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
They have found a better way - well better for them. Cancer referrals start with s visit to one's local GP; just ensure people can't get to see a GP and the waiting list soon starts to come down. Watch next year's electioneering where waiting list reductions are put forward as good work by ScotGov!

GPs like ourselves, have never shut however people have often thought that they were.

There's a multitude of reasons for the lower numbers.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
GPs like ourselves, have never shut however people have often thought that they were.

Can't get near our GPs and a local petition has been started to get them sorted out. They were bad before Covid and have virtually disappeared now!

Because the vast majority of GP's are seeing very few people, they are doing everything over the phone.

*Maybe not where you are but in central belt including mine and according to lots of friends.

Latest Threads