Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Politics Thread

Let all Scots in Britain get independence vote

In another referendum it would be wrong to exclude Scottish-born voters elsewhere in the UK

In the event of another once in a lifetime Independence Referendum, it would be wrong to exclude the whole UK from that vote.

The stench of Sh!te emanating from the SNP would be spectacular :D :D

impressed BY the Chief science ADVISOR briefing and CMO matter of fact informative no politicised chief mammy Double glazing salesman style presentation. Would like to see more of the same here.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
NatureScot says there are more than 180 species - 122 plants and about 60 animals - which pose threats such as killing wildlife or damaging habitats.

homeworker

War Hero
NatureScot says there are more than 180 species - 122 plants and about 60 animals - which pose threats such as killing wildlife or damaging habitats.
Unfortunately those 'aliens/predators' are not limited to Scotland and pose a risk to wherever they are in the UK. Certainly where I live the American Cray fish are seen as a real problem and it is an offence to put them back into the water if caught.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
1600694344548.png

We have our first local case.
Family took child to Edinburgh university.
They have come back up with covid.

Social media is a wonderful thing for rapid dissemination of information.

Some of it occasionally correct!

Students down my street had a party on Saturday, polis came and closed them down at 10pm it started up again at 11pm

Like I said, most English folk don't give a fu*k about Scotland, the fact a lot of Scottish folk think they do says more about them than anythin else.
Quite.
To be frank, "they" have more than enough of a mass population toxic health & economic shit-fest to cope with anyhow...times 10 in terms of sheer population. And it looks set to go ballistic..again...if not quite to the same degree as the Spring.
Except, "they" are clearly not coping at all. Nobody is. Watch this space later in the week for further "social" clamp-downs..perhaps to various degree for 6 months plus. I can see curfews etc. coming just in time for the dark nights & The Credit Driven Lemming Fest (Xmas) on the way.
Not seen the usual traditional early Xmas adverts yet.......;)

Last edited:
Thing that boils my piss with this is that no one wants it, not the police, not the justice system, not the public (including a sizeable chunk of their own supporters) so why keep pushing it through???? You won't be able to say anything even remotely rude to anyone in future without a visit from plod.

We have our first local case.
Family took child to Edinburgh university.
They have come back up with covid.

Social media is a wonderful thing for rapid dissemination of information.

Some of it occasionally correct!
Uni staff have been expressing concern with Non Compliance to Covid measures so I am informed.
With Students traveling from all over the UK and indeed the World chances were always high of Covid spread.

We can only hope common sense kicks in But common sense amongst 18 to 20 year olds let loose ?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Uni staff have been expressing concern with Non Compliance to Covid measures so I am informed.
With Students traveling from all over the UK and indeed the World chances were always high of Covid spread.

We can only hope common sense kicks in But common sense amongst 18 to 20 year olds let loose ?

This is not so much the uni student as the family member who took them down.

Latest Threads