Scottish Politics Thread

As McAlpine says in his article. the Scottish media are letting Sturgeon get away with it. It is understandable (though not acceptable) that the SNP members are not criticising their dear leader, but I cannot understand the Scottish press letting her have free reign.
Brexit so upset the medias comfortable certainties, that one of conclusions the media has taken, is every representative of the progressive liberal elite, must be protected as far as possible and the SNP were quite clever to adopt first the Labour party agenda and then follow the media narrative, when it comes to the modern cosmopolitan identity politics.

2 Scots can neither confirm nor deny the FM passed her weapon handling test, so she could personally deal with the eight sheep shaggers
Is anyone still listening to the grade grabber.
Oh it seems she has 'unhelpful' Diversions all over the place.

Humble apologies For quoting the sun However the former pro Indy Paper (on orders from Rupert) seems to be putting the boot in.

Queen Nicola is FINALLY taking some heat from all sides recently, we've had her constantly bigging herself up over COVID slapped down this week with Aberdeen and her failure to act over the Nike conference, then we had the highers downgrading fiasco and now we've got her Gestapo clamp down on free speech being ripped apart from all sides, including the police and now the law societys - hopefully people will start to wake up and realise that this evil woman and her incompetent, swindling, sex pest govt are totally out of their depth in anything other than imaginary grievances and anti-English racism

It seems a U turn on the Exams fiasco is on the cards to save Swinney from a vote of no confidence.
With the greens possibly going to vote against him and even the possibility of Abstentions from within his own party he cant risk it going to a vote.

If Swinney went who would have sturgeons back with the vultures in her party circling?

John Swinney to announce plan to address students' anger over exams scandal

Oops queen Nicola has to admit her Govts abject failure! unfortunately she has not offered to resign but its fantastic to see her humiliated :)

Her standard "Let me be clear!" then putting in her usual "We did because England and Wales did it!"
Funny how when they get it right (rarely), they bask in the glory, but when it's wrong (usually) it's because the big boys did it and we just followed!
Pish!! She's flapping because even her own Cult are turning!

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Oops queen Nicola has to admit her Govts abject failure! unfortunately she has not offered to resign but its fantastic to see her humiliated :)

Was this said in Parliament or at the SNP daily politburos broadcast?

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Her standard "Let me be clear!" then putting in her usual "We did because England and Wales did it!"
Funny how when they get it right (rarely), they bask in the glory, but when it's wrong (usually) it's because the big boys did it and we just followed!
Pish!! She's flapping because even her own Cult are turning!
Why is the meeja not pointing out that Edumacashon, like health, is fully devolved?

Was this said in Parliament or at the SNP daily politburos broadcast?
It looks as if it was in the daily brainwashing session.

They have started a new thing on it, spin the wheel and win a prize. Today's top prize was free French lessons and and strapon :shock:

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Ok, Guilty! Marks out of ten = 1/10

Mick9abf

War Hero
Have I missed something, when did anyone over the age of 14 in Scotland get the right to vote?

This dropped through my door today and it has the SNP and their thirst for independence written all over it!!!

They can’t sort the education system but can sort this. I have to say I find this a worrying development in their tactics.
64FC64B3-C16D-4F6B-B86D-4E623D678344.jpeg
64FC64B3-C16D-4F6B-B86D-4E623D678344.jpeg

Latest Threads