Scottish Politics Thread

There seems to be a big issue with those wild camping, especially given the lack of facilities that are available.
Hmmm.

It's called wild camping for a reason o_O o_O ( Who are these shandy drinking puffs greetin over a lack of facilities )

wild camping is a common right up there though is it not.
Cant beat it - Bergen sans trout rod and off you go.

Late afternoon, a couple of wild brownies in the smoker, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand time to reflect.

In the beginning, The Lord God Almighty, sitting on His throne on high, turned to His mate, the Archangel Gabriel and said.....

"Gabby, today I'm going to create Scotland. I will make it a country of dark beautiful mountains, where Eagles fly, purple glens and rich green forests filled with Deer....

I will give it clear swift flowing rivers and I will fill them with salmon and trout. The land shall be lush and fertile, on which the people shall grow barley to brew into an amber nectar that will be much sought after the world over.

Excuse me Sire, interrupted the Archangel Gabriel

"Don't you think you are being a bit too generous to these Scots"

"Not really", replied the Lord,

'' Wait 'til you see the state of the neighbours I'm giving them".
Wild camping is for winners.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Are you suggesting the RAF have withdrawn their covid support…..
No, just don't know of any RAF helicopters in Scotland participating in ambulance work.

The Search and Rescue work was privatised in 2015 with the Search and Rescue Force being disbanded in 2016.

Up in the North still plenty ambulance work being provided by the Coastguard

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hmmm.

It's called wild camping for a reason o_O o_O ( Who are these shandy drinking puffs greetin over a lack of facilities )

Cant beat it - Bergen sans trout rod and off you go.

Late afternoon, a couple of wild brownies in the smoker, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand time to reflect.

Wild camping is for winners.
In this instance wild camping is defined as any camping not in a campsite. And as stated it appears to be those ill prepared for that.

It does vary from what many of us might truly consider wild camping!

No, just don't know of any RAF helicopters in Scotland participating in ambulance work.

The Search and Rescue work was privatised in 2015 with the Search and Rescue Force being disbanded in 2016.

Up in the North still plenty ambulance work being provided by the Coastguard
Three Puma's from the RAF were stationed at Kinloss at the end of March to assist in the medical evacuation. Also a RAF A400M was assisting ambulance service to shift patients from Shetland to Aberdeen

ETA a linky thing

Three Puma's from the RAF were stationed at Kinloss at the end of March to assist in the medical evacuation.
Glad they used the most modern and up to date aircraft.

In this instance wild camping is defined as any camping not in a campsite. And as stated it appears to be those ill prepared for that.

It does vary from what many of us might truly consider wild camping!
Does that mean I was paid to go wild camping by the army?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oddly enough, the only person that I can recall using the word '' Guddled '' was an old Irish fisherman that I had the pleasure of wetting a line with in Ireland. ( Galway I seem to recall )
Certainly "guddled" up our way. I think it was on my brother in law's statement when he was charged with poaching!

Latest Threads