Scottish Politics Thread

Not the majority. There has been a huge influx into Paisley in recent years with new house building, but there are certain areas where nothing much ever changes.
I know. I were born there.
the new "houses" seem to be pretty crap, jerry built and unimpressive.
I have not been back since my mum died, and being honest, a return visit is not on my bucket list.
Norway, Denmark, Singers etc., very much figure on it.

I don’t think diversity in the gene pool in Sutherland is much of a problem, half of the population are “white settlers”, with almost 50% born in England.
You’ll find more inbreeding in certain parts of Paisley.
I could never understand the Rgt recruiting area of inverclyde( paisley included) Some exceptional jocks escaped fox bar feegie glen burn garrowhill… never shag the locals, especially when she isn't a pure as snow…...

I could never understand the Rgt recruiting area of inverclyde( paisley included) Some exceptional jocks escaped fox bar feegie glen burn garrowhill… never shag the locals, especially when she isn't a pure as snow…...
i grew up about 500m from where that fatal house fire was the other day. Gallowhill has been a fertile recruiting ground for the Army.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Leave this
FB_IMG_1593324217207.jpg
FB_IMG_1593324231854.jpg

And get this
FB_IMG_1593324242842.jpg

Why do road-signs written in Welsh or Gaelic, always use more letters than equivalent signs written in English.
Because the place names all have a suffix such as ‘Y’ken’ and ‘see now butt’ innit?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

The professor from Edinburgh university was making the comparison with New Zealand the other day, stating no matter how hard we, as a nation, tried to reduce Covid (and latest figures suggest we are doing so) that as we have no control over the land border then it is an open conduit for infection, especially with the staycations expecting to be popular.
And even if no direct flights from Scotland it's easy enough to bounce through an English airport.