Scottish Politics Thread

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

The result of a surge in ICU beds, a tripling of capacity.

It did mean we didn't have to use the Louise Jordan.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Since Fang isn't doing anything at the moment, his employers are seconding him

:rofl:
I thought that they had shut most of them.

The cameras will just be to check who's paying.
The payment is on the front door on many of the remaining. Meaning entire bus loads of tourists just go in holding the door for each other giving the council 50p. Meanwhile locals pop into the health centre to "check an appointment" and nip to the toilets there for free

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I thought that they had shut most of them.

The cameras will just be to check who's paying.
The payment is on the front door on many of the remaining. Meaning entire bus loads of tourists just go in holding the door for each other giving the council 50p. Meanwhile locals pop into the health centre to "check an appointment" and nip to the toilets there for free
An unhealthy knowledge of public toilets Fang!

George Michael walt :oops: :D

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
An unhealthy knowledge of public toilets Fang!

George Michael walt :oops: :D
Just aware of the posters we had to put up when they started charging or closing them.

FEE56181-6104-4775-93B4-2E81C145B7ED.jpeg

It isn't funny original or even sensible to compare a SS officer with the FM of scotland……now be a good chap and develop cancer of the spine…..
She has a Media footprint that would put them to shame, she ignores reality to a point even my call sign would be impressed. Now no doubt you’ve reported the post. My spine is ok “ish” tganks for asking.

#emotional.

She has a Media footprint that would put them to shame, she ignores reality to a point even my call sign would be impressed. Now no doubt you’ve reported the post. My spine is ok “ish” tganks for asking.

#emotional.
Best get it checked just in case, wouldn't want you to discover that you are going to suffer in the future……due to not getting it checked out early on;)

Watching the news last night, the death in custody at Kirkaldy polis station the sister of the deceased was interviewed. The comparison between rioting America and the heavy handed arrest by polis scotland is remarkable. One would think that the Polis whitewashed the whole affair away…...

Something that i did miss though was Ms Evans taking a knee

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
All this genuflecting is just not enough.

People should kowtow three times before prostrating themselves.
On rising people should then rend their clothing and self flagellate.

Time for some proper virtue signalling.

All this genuflecting is just not enough.

People should kowtow three times before prostrating themselves.
On rising people should then rend their clothing and self flagellate.

Time for some proper virtue signalling.
Opus Dei walt

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Opus Dei walt
More generally it’s (pedantic head on) Abrahamic, as the “rending of cloth” is Jewish and the “self-flagellation” is Christian. Many sects, orders and groups practiced self-flagellation it’s just that Opus Dei is the “modern” organisation most linked with the practice.

;)

Dredd

LE
Best get it checked just in case, wouldn't want you to discover that you are going to suffer in the future……due to not getting it checked out early on;)

Watching the news last night, the death in custody at Kirkaldy polis station the sister of the deceased was interviewed. The comparison between rioting America and the heavy handed arrest by polis scotland is remarkable. One would think that the Polis whitewashed the whole affair away…...

Something that i did miss though was Ms Evans taking a knee
Further evidence of the total politicisation of the Civil Service in Scotland.

They may be in for a shock when another hand takes the tiller.

Latest Threads