Scottish Politics Thread

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is that Ragin' Blackford at the front of it :-D
There's a £25 limit so probably at the front so can join the back of the queue for a second visit

Nope, we’re both U.K. separate passports do not exist and Scots MPs sit in U.K. parliament. But swing it around the other way, fine no Scots in Oxbridge they should be purely for English students. Problem is that the curriculas are of a a U.K. basis, whereas all courses should be available in all counties of the U.K. but they’re not. They thought that one through, didn’t the these purveyors of intelligence we call the elites.
Evidence of a political union then. Thanks for proving my point (I'm English BTW).

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Iain Stewart, MP for Milton Keynes, just been appointed Govt Minister for Scotland. Twatter is livid, MK is trending. he's very much a pro Brexiteer, so a very good choice I think.

I'll be looking out for Blackford, Cherry, that shorts wearing moron et al tweeting congrats on his appt.

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FB_IMG_1591133906344.jpg

Welcome to the Highlands

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer

TamH70

MIA

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I saw a post on faceache

So, my kids are allowed in a childminders house with other kids i know nothing about or movements, but not allowed in my sister's house with my own families kid's that i know where they have been and can trust they haven't flaunted the rules?

It is a fair point.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I saw a post on faceache

So, my kids are allowed in a childminders house with other kids i know nothing about or movements, but not allowed in my sister's house with my own families kid's that i know where they have been and can trust they haven't flaunted the rules?

It is a fair point.
It has been thus across all 4 nations. In England for instance they allow cleaners to visit houses but not family members. We've said no to both.

It has been thus across all 4 nations. In England for instance they allow cleaners to visit houses but not family members. We've said no to both.
But, up here, it is alright to send kids from one household to another household, because she is a childminder, mixing with other kids from other households, even though you know nothing of where they have been.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
But, up here, it is alright to send kids from one household to another household, because she is a childminder, mixing with other kids from other households, even though you know nothing of where they have been.
As is the case across all 4 nations.

And has been since the start in the case of schools and key workers' children.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer