Scottish Politics Thread

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It was a dig at the Sturgeon Morrell marriage someone posted the first mammy painted as a sex goddess. I was merely suggesting her husband may enjoy French arse or ass or !

Couple of points though, is the next phase possible say the 15th or is Marks n Spencer’s being optimistic
A fair few businesses seem to have picked 15th so either they are just following each other or it's the result of luck!

It was a dig at the Sturgeon Morrell marriage someone posted the first mammy painted as a sex goddess. I was merely suggesting her husband may enjoy French arse or ass or !

Couple of points though, is the next phase possible say the 15th or is Marks n Spencer’s being optimistic
You leave "Penfold" out of this :wink:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

So apparently the UK can control number of each nationality enrolled at Scottish Universities

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

The side effects of covid.

And how deadly will it turn out to be in the long run

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Feck I was thinking of king dong, the man who avoided gaol due to his now retired QC foiling the establishment

Is it possible a certain sex pest spoke to sunbed Sheridan on the best way to avoid get eyed up in Gaol
Feckhen hell, it's like Dallas on Buckfast trying to solve what's going on. Anyone tell me the name of a good French teacher?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

The side effects of covid.

And how deadly will it turn out to be in the long run
Most hospital visits that don't go through A&E follow a visit to one's GP. Trouble is we can't get anywhere close to our GP. Phone consultations only followed by M&D, then carry on. I am not in the least surprised that Hospital attendance is down.

Feckhen hell, it's like Dallas on Buckfast trying to solve what's going on. Anyone tell me the name of a good French teacher?
Remember the nineties. Where Tory scandals led to new labour, the longer a party stays in office the more power corrupts
ScotGov under labour had its successes and failures, the snp initially prospered prior to the 0809 austerity kicking in. Now with austerity just about beat, covid comes along to test everyone

I see there is a professor saying we should go for regional release. I can see the reason for it but, how would it be controlled? Say The Borders get out but there is a huge number that work in Edinburgh, where they are not allowed out, how would they stop them from travelling/staying etc.

Nike lass Sturgeon will not like that idea.

I see there is a professor saying we should go for regional release. I can see the reason for it but, how would it be controlled? Say The Borders get out but there is a huge number that work in Edinburgh, where they are not allowed out, how would they stop them from travelling/staying etc.

You get a funny for the last sentence.
I'm knicking that.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Most hospital visits that don't go through A&E follow a visit to one's GP. Trouble is we can't get anywhere close to our GP. Phone consultations only followed by M&D, then carry on. I am not in the least surprised that Hospital attendance is down.
But the majority of operations are those that are planned, usually having been on a waiting list.

Hence the huge drop is all elective surgery that was plannedand has been cancelled.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

This is exactly why regional lockdown wasn't entered into at the start.

Now however with the concept not a novelty we could introduce it with effective controls between zones, as was tried in France.

Probably more likely to be trialled elsewhere than central belt. It was proposed for Highlands and islands a few weeks ago.

Latest Threads