Scottish Politics Thread

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Agreed. Mind you, it would be amusing if His Purpleness hadn't visited her, but instead her partner and kids: "look, you're still isolated, it's OK, for goodness sake let's just go, the kids are screaming, you've been working flat-out for weeks now, we can't stand it, we need a break... what's the worst that could happen?"

It's kind of the ultimate: "See? I told you it was a stupid f***ing idea, but nooooo, you insisted that we had to go to Fife"...
We do all know that her husband was formerly an SO1 in the APC, don’t we?

I have been impressed with the lady when I have seen her (occasionally) behind a microphone, but I’m afraid she became a classic of the kind: I am part of the elite, so the rules do not apply to me (even if I am making them…)
Ms Calderwood, I'm informed hails from NI She went against official advice, and judging from the subsequent outcome provisional advice as well.

Seadog

ADC

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You are confused. The (Scottish) Health Minister has not resigned nor has she been sacked.
The (Scottish) Chief Medical Adviser has.
You would also appear to be confused. It was the Chief Medical Officer who resigned.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You want to have a look at some of the replies on her faceache page
If they truly are excremental in content, am suggesting you go and peruse auld yins book case….for at least nine months.

that was very interesting thanks for showing me her Facebook page…..

Ms Calderwood, I'm informed hails from NI She went against official advice, and judging from the subsequent outcome provisional advice as well.
ISWYDT

Did she go agaist real advice as well?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads