Scottish Politics Thread

SDFA

Old-Salt
This, and many othe reasons why, tax for one, is the reason i am bailing out of Scotland. I dont mind paying the same as everybody else, but when niccy takes 2 grand off my wage compared to my compatriots down south....hey hen, ghetti facck.
I made a commenrt on Twitter the other day and was inundated with sarky comments from the cùlt.
If this is Scotland, all inclusive, all welcoming ( unless your a Union supporting Tory voter of the orange persuasion) im afraid you can getti feeck.
I dont give a shite if you think im a high earner...i worked for a living and earned and work for what i get. To take a higher tax rake than what is due is robbery, plain and simple......c**ts the lot of them.

I mentioned the same this week the cyberwanks seem to infest certain groups and spread their shite. I was trolled for suggesting a van be called wee nippy as it was cold 2 mouthbreathers then thought it would be fun to slag me off for no reason. However I will be reporting this to the ICO and the Scottish equivalent so it doesn't get brushed under the carpet by Scot Gov.

Last edited:

SDFA

Old-Salt
Typical resposnse from a cult supporter...

'Free prescription' cheers for my once a year supply of diclofenac (£15.20)

'Free University for all' except if your from England, or old or maybe you just want to get a job?

Social care, an aspect i suscribe to, as, someday we will all need our ass wiped

Free feminine care (tampons etc) sorry, cannae squeeze them down my pee hole.

Cheaper council tax......only cause the twats at the top are holding your (our) paid taxes for an independence fud (not a typo)

In the end, the SNP dream, is that, only a dream....either shit or get off the pot!

offog

LE
We best watch out wonder how many of us are now on an SNP stazi data base now? And I'm.wondering how legal that is holding your details without permission? Considering these type of comments.
That's intimidating. We know where you live and will put something through the letterbox. He may have been talking about a leaflet, and probably was but you never know.

Who is he?

Do we know who she is?

More to the point will one of the nutjobs take matters into their own hands.

I think you are right about the data being kept beyond it use date. he may have caused an investigation by the data.

The GDPR sets out seven principles for the lawful processing of personal data. Processing includes the collection, organisation, structuring, storage, alteration, consultation, use, communication, combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of personal data. Broadly, the seven principles are :

• Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
  • Purpose limitation
  • Data minimisation
  • Accuracy
  • Storage limitation
  • Integrity and confidentiality (security)
  • Accountability

I wonder if he should have been given access to that data and has the data controller given access to the data to people who should not have access to it.

Maybe some one should bring this to the ICO attention.

offog

LE
Typical resposnse from a cult supporter...

'Free University for all' except if your from England, or old or maybe you just want to get a job?

Social care, an aspect i suscribe to, as, someday we will all need our ass wiped

Free feminine care (tampons etc) sorry, cannae squeeze them down my pee hole.

Cheaper council tax......only cause the twats at the top are holding your (our) paid taxes for an independence fud (not a typo)

In the end, the SNP dream, is that, only a dream....either shit or get off the pot!
My little boy works for a company that has offices in England, USA and Edinburgh and thinks they will close the office in Scotland if it becomes independent. He would like to put down routes there but the uncertainty is stopping him investing.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Probably a bit too local politics for most of you!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

It appears outside of Edinburgh, we just are not investing in the infrastructure to deal with all the tourists that we will rely upon for money once Independent!

It says the tweet is unavailable so unable to see what it was, is this what it was about?

Well I'll certainly be in it because of my refusal to converse with them on my doorstep, but then again I refuse to discuss my political views with anyone from any Party and tell Jehovas Witnesses to do one also, does that mean I'm on Gods database :eek:

Dredd

LE

Probably a bit too local politics for most of you!
Never seen that site before - totally hoofing! Added to the favourites now.

Dredd

LE
It says the tweet is unavailable so unable to see what it was, is this what it was about?

Notice he still didn't tell her when the surgery was to be. Just said she was "in our database" as an enemy o' ra peepul.

Well I'll certainly be in it because of my refusal to converse with them on my doorstep, but then again I .......... tell Jehovas Witnesses to do one also, does that mean I'm on Gods database :eek:
Don’t worry God tells Jehovah’s Witnesses to do one as well. You are on the plus side of the ledger for that one.

ETA: A lapsed member of that cult recently told me that there are lots of financial shenanigans going on at present, with properties being sold and huge sums being moved offshore.

doc80905

War Hero
I had one of them ranting at me, that "when" Scotland gets indy "my type" (hun Tory scum) would be made to pay back all my "free prescription charges". I did point out that, at 47, I have had one single solitary prescription since I left school for metronidazole from the dentist of all people. I would have more than happily paid the 12 quid or whatever it is since the whole job of root canal and a white crown on a molar cost a small fortune anyway. I also pointed out that the "free" prescriptions are paid out of general taxation, of which I have paid a fairly substantial amount of over the years.

I also find it rather amusing that members of the cult, who have office manager type jobs call me, a shift fitter (!), a "Tory toff". Yes, in the strange world of the Scottish Nationalist, a guy who crawls about under a plate mill, matted in oil, at 3 in the morning looking for AGC leaks is upper middle class, whilst some suited and booted type who goes to work in a company X3 is a working class hero. Funny old place, Scotland these days.

I had one of them ranting at me, that "when" Scotland gets indy "my type" (hun Tory scum) would be made to pay back all my "free prescription charges". I did point out that, at 47, I have had one single solitary prescription since I left school for metronidazole from the dentist of all people. I would have more than happily paid the 12 quid or whatever it is since the whole job of root canal and a white crown on a molar cost a small fortune anyway. I also pointed out that the "free" prescriptions are paid out of general taxation, of which I have paid a fairly substantial amount of over the years.

I also find it rather amusing that members of the cult, who have office manager type jobs call me, a shift fitter (!), a "Tory toff". Yes, in the strange world of the Scottish Nationalist, a guy who crawls about under a plate mill, matted in oil, at 3 in the morning looking for AGC leaks is upper middle class, whilst some suited and booted type who goes to work in a company X3 is a working class hero. Funny old place, Scotland these days.
Post industrial reinvention of perceived class status all the fault of well who actually!

He's welcome to come to my front door at any time, he'll go backwards down the path about 5 times quicker than he managed to go up it to the door

Latest Threads