Scottish Politics Thread

Dredd

LE
Scotland is beginning to sound like Iran.
Fair comment - an observation from an external source. Despite getting a "dumb", other posters on this thread have to realise that this is the real damage that the SNP has been causing to Scotland by perpetuating this message that all Scots are "struggling fae independence an' 'at" when actually the majority still do not want it.

I always think of the SNP when I see this picture. Do they really know where they are heading, if they ever achieve ‘freedom’?
86006B17-D096-4487-BDF0-FD497111443D.jpeg

Fair comment - an observation from an external source. Despite getting a "dumb", other posters on this thread have to realise that this is the real damage that the SNP has been causing to Scotland by perpetuating this message that all Scots are "struggling fae independence an' 'at" when actually the majority still do not want it.
Its an echo of the Brexit thing, some of the elected servants of the people, are drunk with their perception of their own power. It took a general election to show them that the matter was serious and that the electorate was not just tired of a weak parliament, but they were pissed off with self entitled tossers ignoring the wishes of the majority of the electorate.

Seadog

ADC
my lad had a hand in building it
I’ve heard/read Scots described as ‘imprisoned’ by some of the more hysterical, shrill, detached from reality Zoomers who drive the agenda.

Dredd

LE
I read this and think "quite right - what government should be propping up a commercial entity that cannot compete effectively in an open market" . . .

. . . and then remember where I live.

Airline? We own an airport AND a shipyard.

Latest Threads