Scottish Politics Thread

Whereas others would have you believe it was a Brexit referendum
TBH he did say if it was about Brexit a lot of people would be unhappy whatever the result. I just think all parties, but particularly SNP, Tory, Labour & Libs may have ended up shooting themselves in the foot by confusing the electorate, unless the end result goes their way of course!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
6df59febd32cbc74f77712f2f15e2570.jpg

This is the real Loch Ness monster

A couple of years ago I sourced a bloke an aeroplane and he bought me a very generous drink out of the deal
(2k in scots £20's)
We were off " en famille" to Dorset later that week so I just trousered it as spending money, big mistake, couldn't spend any of it in Bridport , Lyme or indeed anywhere else.
It turned out that earlier that month pikies had toured the county with very good clydsdale bank £20 forgeries. And had turned over seemingly every small business they could find ( the locals not being familiar with clyedsdales finest couldn't spot a dud).
In the end I spent an hour in nat west in bridport where they checked every single one before swapping them.
I no longer look askance when shopkepers say I'd rather not .

400CBB7F-2C3F-4C23-9358-5456FBF9AEEE.jpeg

In case anyone has yet to cast their vote

On a GB+NI note fear of a bigger bomb plot nationwide was seriously discussed early this morning, as North Lanarkshire had need of the RN. Century House was on the ball at all times

So this is the sort of vermin that support the SNP if this was labour/tories the cybershats would be all over it but strangely quiet? A shining of lights into thse groups needs doing

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If Corbyn gets in the Scottish independence will look more inviting!

SDFA

Old-Salt
I'm confused?? Watching BBC Scotland, out of all the guests, they have one to talk about the economics of an independant Scotland....but after just seeing the exit polls...send him home.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If the exit poll is correct weeRuth better get ready for her dip in Loch Ness

That exit poll shows without question that Scotland's will is for independence. Great night for the SNP
https://pics.me.me/vot-ze-****-41746217.png

Not Scotlands will more people voted for other parties than the SNP clearly as usual the small % claiming they speak for the nation when it's not the case

SDFA

Old-Salt
On BBC a minute ago, the poleas, policias, police have lifted a few ballot boxes in Paisley due to alleged voter irregularities. Could be a late night for wee Mhairi, sure she can have a midnight dip in the Lagoon.

Latest Threads