Scottish Politics Thread

With all the Hot Air over the latest attempt at a Brexit Deal there has been a significant event in relation to the EU particularly affecting Scotland hopes of Joining the EU in the event of SCEXIT.

Talks for Northern Macedonia ( the country even changed its name to help its chances) And Albania joining the EU will not go ahead both country's were told in 2003 they would be given swift Entry into the EU.

I think Nippy will have great difficulty in selling 16 years and counting as being quick

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

ACAB

LE
Would anyone care to comment on the EU equivalent of the Barnett Formula???

No, of course not....

Scrabster, always a fun place to visit!
At least she isn't suing for lost earnings due to "alleged stress and mental health issues"………..honest.

On a positive note

Wife has banned me from shouting at the sturgeon woman who will ask for a referendum until she gets the result she wants not the scottish people, go it alone and be bankrupt within 10 years, no free prescriptions, university tution or money from westminister or even mp's at westminster, go on feck off,

It would seem our Joanna took exception on Saturday when the government chose to leave instead of listening politely to her.
Who actually pays the fees for all these cases? either Ms Cherry is rich or, I as a taxpayer am stumping up the sponduliks ?

The SNP have just had their arses handed to them again with a question on defence. Scotland was promised 12k forces personnel but so far only has 10 is it another broken Tory promise he asks? The reply involved pointing out all the naval moves,Poseidon and relocating Fiji to Scotland. The last should also help to bring the BMI down.

Who actually pays the fees for all these cases? either Ms Cherry is rich or, I as a taxpayer am stumping up the sponduliks ?
Soros via Jolyon for the vexatious litigants, the taxpayer for the defence.

Dearest Angela is obviously not the crunchiest biscuit in the tin:
Following Bercow’s ruling against the Government bringing forward another meaningful vote, Angela Eagle, bravely spoke against people being forced to vote “again and again and again on the same thing until it gets it right”, describing opposition to such a tactic as an “important defence of freedom” in relation to the Government’s latest desire to pass a meaningful vote on the new Brexit deal.

In other news, Angela Eagle has written it is “only right” to hold a second Brexit referendum.

Dearest Angela is obviously not the crunchiest biscuit in the tin:
Following Bercow’s ruling against the Government bringing forward another meaningful vote, Angela Eagle, bravely spoke against people being forced to vote “again and again and again on the same thing until it gets it right”, describing opposition to such a tactic as an “important defence of freedom” in relation to the Government’s latest desire to pass a meaningful vote on the new Brexit deal.

In other news, Angela Eagle has written it is “only right” to hold a second Brexit referendum.

So it's alright when it suits her then?