Scottish Politics Thread

Besides criteaking my English you are happy with the content of the leaflet the SNP will put out.

The peasants is how the SNP see the voters or they would do more for them instead of continuing to scream "Freedom" at every opportunity.
Are you actually a semi literate teen?
Utterly presumtuous cock.
Or in your instance,
"Cock a doodle doo.....Any cock will do."

Dredd

LE
If there was a GE and a certain MP was disposed would he scuttle back to the banking sector in Edinburgh
Not at all. He would immediately return to being a simple crofter and tend to his 2 achers.

And yes, that is spelt correctly.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

doc80905

War Hero
Seems the mighty Truncheon of Police Scotland has kept the BBC gurning over the lack of urban public disorder
Overtime sheets mean that those Polis may now be seeking a sunny holiday abroad
Police kept the two sides apart as the marchers arrived at Clyde Street with Republicans chanting "Ooh ah up the Ra" and Loyalists responding by chanting "paedos, paedos".

Only in the West of Scotland :grin:

offog

LE
Moore bad news for the dock yards in Scotland.

The winning consortium also includes Thales, BMT as well as Ferguson Marine, based in Port Glasgow and Harland and Wolff in Belfast - both of which are currently in administration.
I'm sure someone within the SNP will be complaining that it should have been 10 ship and not 5.

From my position it looks like most of the work will go to the same companies no matter which consortium got the contract and the workforce will be poached/recruited from those who didn't so same person on the spanner just paid by a different employer.

I wonder how many will move from the ferry building to the navy ships.

Moore bad news for the dock yards in Scotland.

I'm sure someone within the SNP will be complaining that it should have been 10 ship and not 5.

From my position it looks like most of the work will go to the same companies no matter which consortium got the contract and the workforce will be poached/recruited from those who didn't so same person on the spanner just paid by a different employer.

I wonder how many will move from the ferry building to the navy ships.
From My understanding the Clyde Yards Orderbooks/ Build capacity is now full
With the final Assembly of this new order being carried out in Rosyth Shipbuilding in Scotland looks rather Healthy.

With the exception of Ferguson Marine Who is in charge there?:rofl:

doc80905

War Hero
From My understanding the Clyde Yards Orderbooks/ Build capacity is now full
With the final Assembly of this new order being carried out in Rosyth Shipbuilding in Scotland looks rather Healthy.

With the exception of Ferguson Marine Who is in charge there?:rofl:
I can't for the life of me remember the guys name but I think the bloke who was MD at BAE surface ships is going to run Fergusons (he was also at the Scottish Police Authority?)

Latest Threads