Scottish Politics Thread

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
Quite a few in Roe house, however it's because they've adopted the mantle of republicanism from the past, and are no more than Dissidents.
The term 'internment' refers to people held without trial or charges. I suspect that all these prisoners are convicted criminals, so even though they are claiming that they are political prisoners, and that their crimes are political acts, they are still convicted criminals who have been imprisoned, not political prisoners who have been interned.

Uglyfatgit

War Hero
The term 'internment' refers to people held without trial or charges. I suspect that all these prisoners are convicted criminals, so even though they are claiming that they are political prisoners, and that their crimes are political acts, they are still convicted criminals who have been imprisoned, not political prisoners who have been interned.
Absolutely agree. However, as always, there are those who try to minitulat otherwise.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Usually the same folk who talk about occupied Northern Ireland and invading British troops

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Had a vote for me in the forthcoming General election type leaflet through the post yesterday on behalf of the local LibDem MP.

Quite presumptuous given no election day is yet confirmed

Had a vote for me in the forthcoming General election type leaflet through the post yesterday on behalf of the local LibDem MP.

Perhaps that's why the limp dems do so well up North, proactive, not reactive ;-)

The SNPsaved their bumf knowing your proactive recycling of political literature

offog

LE
The SNPsaved their bumf knowing your proactive recycling of political literature
and the same idea/concept every time there is an election even if it is only for dog catcher.

In fact I could right it now "Freedom" everything else is unimportant you ignorant you peasants.

Couple of journos over on twitter suggesting SNP going to back a GE motion on Monday in HoC. Chancers see the wind in their favour. Just reinforces just how brief a Steptoe alliance would last.

First time I’ve backed the SNP....

Couple of journos over on twitter suggesting SNP going to back a GE motion on Monday in HoC. Chancers see the wind in their favour. Just reinforces just how brief a Steptoe alliance would last.

First time I’ve backed the SNP....
If there was a GE and a certain MP was disposed would he scuttle back to the banking sector in Edinburgh

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
and the same idea/concept every time there is an election even if it is only for (?) dog catcher.

In fact I could right it now ( full stop) "Freedom" (full stop) Capital E... everything else is unimportant you (?)ignorant you (?) peasants.
Again, but in decent English please?:rolleyes: We peasants need all the help we can get.

I'll just leave you with the words of JRM, enjoy...

What we have seen today is unprecedented - a frightened Scotsman.

The SNP have become timorous beasties afraid of facing their own voters.

offog

LE
Again, but in decent English please?:rolleyes: We peasants need all the help we can get.
Besides criteaking my English you are happy with the content of the leaflet the SNP will put out.

The peasants is how the SNP see the voters or they would do more for them instead of continuing to scream "Freedom" at every opportunity.

Latest Threads