Scottish Politics Thread

This could have went in the NAAFI thread but with trans stuff being a hot topic of disagreement within the SNP at the moment I'll stick it in here -

Cross-dressing men to be allowed to use female changing rooms in Glasgow
The reporting seems all a bit 1950's though

First society thought poofs were paedos, now it's the same with badly dressed trannies

Paedos are surely going to be more subtle than donning a cheap wig, having 5 o'clock shadow and wearing ill matching clothes

I saw that earlier on in The Herald there are some interesting comments. I did think about posting it but, like yourself, was wondering where to throw it in.
Keeping it clean with no smut intended, I find it hard for a guardsman struggling where to insert it(article)at least FF is known to go down the vocal aka oral route as for AY he may sigh remembering when he could throw it in.

Trans is a hot potato, you either smother it with butter or play safe with mayonnaise Either way it may transition smoothly

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Keeping it clean with no smut intended, I find it hard for a guardsman struggling where to insert it(article)at least FF is known to go down the vocal aka oral route as for AY he may sigh remembering when he could throw it in.

Trans is a hot potato, you either smother it with butter or play safe with mayonnaise Either way it may transition smoothly
What about kilt wearers, can they use female bogs?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I saw that earlier on in The Herald there are some interesting comments. I did think about posting it but, like yourself, was wondering where to throw it in.
I don't think you throw it anywhere, I believe that the correct expression is to tuck

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
About that "once in a lifetime" independence referendum - Has somebody died? Who's lifetime was it?
Has the life expectancy of her constituency plummeted so low?
All of us 'old' people who were maliciously preventing them young thrusters in gaining their bright and wonderful future! We are all dying off now so the balance has shifted.

Considering how they normally do their maths, with lots and lots of "supposed to" assumptions and projections instead of hard data, the above would seem a logical conclusion to your question.