Scottish Politics Thread

I see the failed student, Deek the Geek, was in front of the Finance Committee today trying to justify the workplace parking tax.

When asked if he had carried out an economic modelling and impact assessment............ er no.

He said the power is already up and running in "Tory-run England" ................ How did a power introduced by a Labour Government in 2009 and adopted by only one council (Labour run Nottingham Council) become an "English Toarrie Tax"?

It looks as if there will be a lot of exceptions - public services - so private sector will be hammered again
To be fair to him, he's not exactly an advocate of the workplace parking tax, and he was forced to include it by the Greens to get his budget through. Expecting him to justify it is like expecting PMTM to justify giving £1b to the DUP - it's part of political reality, not policy.

Joyce was a bit punchy when pissed, Thomson's sights were set a bit lower in the body! What a gay day!
They used to have the common decency to go to St. James' Park for that kind of thing. It shows how low the current shower in the commons has sunk that they now use the Strangers bar!

They used to have the common decency to go to St. James' Park for that kind of thing. It shows how low the current shower in the commons has sunk that they now use the Strangers bar!
Is that the one next to the "I'm getting to know him well" bar?

I haven't seen the hang him high protest group that a similar action would have elicited from some in the wider community. It can't be because he is from a minority group.

Is that the one next to the "I'm getting to know him well" bar?

I haven't seen the hang him high protest group that a similar action would have elicited from some in the wider community. It can't be because he is from a minority group.
Project fear has mobilised these types for the losers vote and the others are targeting Liam Neeson.

Give it time.

I hadn't even realised he was of that persuasion. Is there anyone in the Scottish Tories now that isn't?

they are all "special" which ever party

LGBT who gives a rats arse

**** me we even have a little Ginger four eyed Scottish Turd ( according to Piers Morgan )

Regarding the alleged BBC bias on QT, it should be no surprise to find how easy it is for a prospective punter to misrepresent his or her political leanings, or even identity in the application process.

Last edited:
I take it you’re a fan of “orange shell suit man”. Are you in the same flute band?
There are people from both Yes and No sides who are regularly on these types of programmes and get called to put their views forward. There are frothers, from both sides, that do get a tad upset about it, it doesn't bother me, I find it hilarious when they all get upset about it.

That individual Salmond has been accused of very serious crimes, and the criminal austerity measures of the SNP deserve arrest for manslaughter and other crimes. I would encourage all the good people of Scotland to vote labour.
Until recently, the people of Scotland have voted solidly Labour from the 1960s onwards, and it changed nothing. Why would they go back to them now? Even the people of Glasgow have seen through their corruption and self-serving nepotism, and the latest leader of the North British Labour branch office is nothing more than a Jeremy Corbyn sock puppet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lacrabat Army Pay, Claims & JPA 15
J Juniors 14
johnboyzzz ARRSE: Site Issues 23