Scottish Politics Thread

"Facebook is in meltdown"? Really? I haven't seen a single mention of it on my feed. Perhaps you need to trim the list of those you follow.
Funnily enough, I did see plenty "indignation" in the two unionist newspapers - The Herald and the Scotsman.

Personally, I thought it made Soames look like a bit of a prat, but that was about the extent of my thoughts on it, and it certainly wasn't new information.

You should try the sainted Nicola page

I actually found it amusing. Water off a duck's back as it should be in reverse.
The last thing anyone needs right now are cheap puerile spats about cross-border racism or cries of "1314 ya bass"
Blackford missed the chance to chuck back a put down from my Book of Insults eg " I'd insult you in return but we both know you are not intelligent enough to understand" All he did was give the moon howlers oxygen.
For me, Blackford is an national embarrassment. I've said it before....."we up here" are in dire need of leaders & speakers blessed with charisma & gravitas...not some wee blethering pie eater in a bad suit.
Is Nicola a pie eater? I would say her atire exudes confidence and ahem womanly wiles

"Facebook is in meltdown"? Really? I haven't seen a single mention of it on my feed. Perhaps you need to trim the list of those you follow.
Funnily enough, I did see plenty "indignation" in the two unionist newspapers - The Herald and the Scotsman.

Personally, I thought it made Soames look like a bit of a prat, but that was about the extent of my thoughts on it, and it certainly wasn't new information.
ch 4 news. FB.... lots and lots of shouty snippies

Will it be the front page of the National, the paper that promotes fairness and something or other

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It would appear that The FM's present to the PM today after the meeting of the PM, FM and whatever they call the one from Wales was an bottle of gin from the Isle of Skye.

I wonder if that was already bought or a new purchase after the comments from Soames

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Whilst the gin is widely reported, it appears that when asked if she got a present in return the FM is quoted "I'm not saying anything on that"
Surely she would have said "Mebbe's aye, mebbe's naw"

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've been "chatting with some mouth breathers on my facebook.... "Westminster ,,, full of money sucking leeches"

I did explain that 57 of said "leeches" were in fact SNP MPs

"They don't like it up 'em!!!"

Ask them when the annual pilgrimage to the statue of Mel Gibson is next year..... feel the love
View attachment 367277
That picture looks more like Tim Martin of Wetherspoons fame than Mel Gibson.

Latest Threads