Scottish Indyref2

Vote for Scottish Independence now

• Independence Yes, we want our FREEDOM!!!!

• Stay part of Boris’ UK non EU love fest

• (Non Scottish vote 1) Please don’t go Jocky darlings

• (Non Scottish vote 2) Garn p*ss off, I love car crash telly

Results are only viewable after voting.
As you lot are so feckin good a predicting fings, like landslide Conservative election results, I thought I’d post a mini poll here as a bit of a tester. Oh and I added a vote or two for the non Scottish voters.

Whining Civvy

War Hero
1) Boris won't let it happen
2) Voted please stay. I like the Jocks, despite my tw@ Edinburgh-residing cousin filling my social media feeds with faux concern about the poors and pictures of first class holidays and magnificent meals.

Sorry

Not going to vote because of this

Independence Yes, we want our FREEDOM!!!!
The SNP's dream is to jump out of the UK Union and jump straight into a Union with the EU.

I am still waiting for one of the dafties to explain what part of that equates to Independence.

Sorry

Not going to vote because of this

The SNP's dream is to jump out of the UK Union and jump straight into a Union with the EU.

I am still waiting for one of the dafties to explain what part of that equates to Independence.
I'm sure that Arrse's very own King over the Water, Sixty, will be along to explain once he has surfaced from his pit...

Last edited:
Had to vote leave, reluctantly cos its going to continue eternally otherwise, so adios sweaties, its been emotional

Bye bye sweaties, don't let the door slam on the way out

I know it was tongue in cheek, but someone put Wee Nippy Crankie in the 2020 Dead Pool.
Be carefull what you wish for. If she were to go, we'd end up that spitting pile of venom Blackford.
Stay pretty please :hump:

I know it was tongue in cheek, but someone put Wee Nippy Crankie in the 2020 Dead Pool.
Be carefull what you wish for. If she were to go, we'd end up that spitting pile of venom Blackford.
Stay pretty please :hump:
Not necessarily, there are enough of them ready and willing to cut each others throats to step in as glorious leader of das party,

I just wonder where the UN will stick the refugee camps when independence inevitably goes Pete tonge.

My initial thoughts were just north of Hadrians wall, but that is an AONB & I enjoy walking in the area. I really don't fancy stepping over displaced p*ss stained Buckie addicts, so not there, its ruin my holidays.

I suppose Carlisle at a push, it's as desolate as large parts of Jockistan in any case so would be ideal. The UN then could look to repopulate north Africa & the middle east with the refugees, be a perfect solution, unless your ginger obviously, once they've sobered up the jockanese can be quite industrious so could drag the continent into the first world given time.

Once Jockistan the country has emptied I think we, the English, should reclaim it & allow it to return fully to nature & turn it into a Yosemite type national park. Become a major tourist attraction & boost HM revenue.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, what we face now in every ferkin PMQ’s is wee Ecks messenger boy Ian Blackford spouting the usual drivel.

IAD, immediate action drills:

Soon as he stands, mute on remote then make a brew.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As you lot are so feckin good a predicting fings, like landslide Conservative election results, I thought I’d post a mini poll here as a bit of a tester. Oh and I added a vote or two for the non Scottish voters.
Get @Brotherton Lad on the case... he was so unerringly accurate with his General Election forecast that Mystic Meg is looking over her shoulder and fearing for her job.

Brotherton Lad said:
I'm expecting a hung Parliament. Johnson may get a small majority

Oh and if youd be so good as to take back your refugees , that would be just amazeballs. Deportation is such an ugly word.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not necessarily, there are enough of them ready and willing to cut each others throats to step in as glorious leader of das party,
Yes, but Wee Nippy spends a lot of her time plotting against them to ensure her place as top bitch q.f. the spurious court case against Joanna Cherry, various senior and older members being sidelined to the extent they are almost in Labour.

If she spent as much time running Scotland instead of trying to run the UK, in her mind, then the NHSScotland, policed and education may not be so f*cked up.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Why is it, Wee Nippy Crankie as the Glorious Leader won't stand for election in Westminster? She scared she'd get taken apart in the Hoc?
Better a big fish in a small pond.........

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There is no way I would vote for Independence with Sturgeon's hand on the helm. Going hell for leather for IndyRef2 when Scotland is at its worst state for decades is not good politics IMO.

Once Jockistan the country has emptied I think we, the English, should reclaim it & allow it to return fully to nature & turn it into a Yosemite type national park. Because major tourist attraction & boost HM revenue.
MrBane & an elite bunch of highland Diyers will escape to the hills and wage war by constructing bunkers featuring no electric or running water,aka Aviemore yours for £400 a week don’t wee in the hot tub.

Latest Threads