Scottish Independence - The Elephant in the Room

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Markintime, Jan 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If Scotland becomes independent what happens to Mods of Scottish origin (mosos)?

If they do remain as mods will they be moderating under Scottish Law or UK Law?

I wrote to Alex Salmond but he hasn't replied yet.
  2. He is too busy eating awe the pies
  3. They'll stay, but blame everything on England when it goes pear shaped. Situation normal.
  4. You make it sound like a bad thing
  5. We Scots are the most hard done to people in the UK
  6. Mr Alex Salmon perhaps will have his 'head turned' just like Teflon B'liar did when he was in the shadows of the Mega Rich, Famous and Squillionaires. When Salmon becomes 'First Amongst Equals', he becomes the First Elected Prime Minister-President of the Marxist EU Scottish State..... When the money runs out, he and his SNP One Party State will have much explaining to do when the money runs out...... Perhaps he will blame it all on Maggie Thatcher like all Left Wingers..... (Hmm, yes I did take my Meds this morning). ( of course... all is alleged, so there....!)
  7. Mmmm pies .....
    • Like Like x 1
  8. have another one :)
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Once again this is not the real question, or rather one that has been worded incorrectly!

The real question is"When Scotland gains its rightful place on the world
    stage as a country in its own right,what happens to the Mods of English origin?"

Once again the OP has made the assumption that the organisation in question is an English one. While I accept that the English are tolerated as posters (and some Mods) ARRSE is not exclusive to one nation.

And as this is the NAAFI you can all go and fuck yersels. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I thought the film trainspotting was exagerating Scotlands drug problem then I saw this....

That must have been some top quality smack to approve that abortion. Bearing in mind that the city has some fantastic buildings.
  11. Not just any pie.........
  12. If this was a site of Scottish origin the surely it would have been called ERRSE?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Before we go any further on yet another Scotland Thread I can get some clarification on the pie issue.

Are we talking proper butcher's pies here or the good ones, running with grease and non-identifiable meat type fillings?

Are they fresh from the oven or have they cooled down, spent the day in the back of a lorry and then zapped in a microwave?
  14. perhaps more pressing is the question of are they deepfried or not...
  15. We are talking the pies that you have to run 56km to justify!