Scottish Independance Referendum consultation

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Fang_Farrier, Apr 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

For those with an interest in the subject and there been a few of you, here's the opportunity to submit your opinion to the Scottish Government.

If you want you can read the entire 122 page document before commenting or just read the summary.

Anyone, from any background can comment, you don't have to be Scottish or even live in Scotland.

https://consult.scotland.gov.uk/scotreferendum

It asks a series of questions about your opinion on the major issues, such as timing, cost, second question etc.

And if you're going to crayon over this thread, please use a blue one!

2. Crikey! Is it really a whole week since the last Scottish Independence thread?

3. Thanks hadn't seen that. Filled it out now!

4. Good stuff, Fang Farrier. As a matter of interest, did you respond to the Scotland Office's consultation on the same subject?

5. Fang_Farrier

If I'd seen it I would have!

Made sure I made point on this about importance of service voters who would normaly vote in a Scottish Election getting equal rights.

6. Excellent. Still time for others to do the same and mention service voters. Consultation closes 11 May.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

7. Fang_Farrier

Only a few days left on this consultation process if you wish to make a comment to the Scottish Government

8. Fang_Farrier

45 minutes to go. Anyone is allowed to post, not just those who will be freed from the yoke of tryanny when the votes are counted!

19,000 responses by this morning, a bit better than the UK Government's 3,000.

9. You mean the Islanders who will be freed from the yoke of tryanny when the votes are counted! to quote some ******** or other.