Scottish fans get a kicking from English men

Firstly they didn't, secondly I'm sure that the Gards (Sorry, Met) are on the case...
They were quite busy on Friday night.

Scotland Yard said in a tweet: ‘13 arrests were for public order offences, 6 for drunk and disorderly, 4 for assault on police, 3 for assault, 2 related to Class A drugs and one each for breaching a dispersal order and breaching a banning order.’

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
28 arrests? I would have thought that that was quiet.

Ooo! I know! I saw a documentry about it....apparently. 'The English can't help it...it's shite being Scottish' and a Mr Archie Gemmel scored a goal once and heroin is very more-ish, to the point of being harmful to health, relationships, employment etc.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ewan McGregor Walt

Not quite. Bottles thrown and head kicks.
Same incident, different angle. English are aggressors.

You are funny, so not going to the ignore list, just yet

Ewan McGregor Walt

Posted earlier, by someone else on ARRSE . . .

201808571_1857423541096938_1438019723006151797_n.jpg

Last edited:
Porridge Gobbler Football fans who used to follow Ireland until 2014 have become more prevalent, with attendant SNP attitudes.

To be fair, singing pro-IRA songs in England ain't gonna go down well. I hope they got their IRN-BRU-rotted teeth kicked in.

Ooo! I know! I saw a documentry about it....apparently. 'The English can't help it...it's shite being Scottish' and a Mr Archie Gemmel scored a goal once and heroin is very more-ish, to the point of being harmful to health, relationships, employment etc.
You forgot, "FREEEEEEEEEDUUUUUMMMMMMMM(B)"

Issi

LE
Grown men waving little flags and singing little rude songs, it’s quite sad and pathetic really.