• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Scottish Crawl again

We've done Edinburgh, now, would any of you be interested in a crawl in Glasgow sometime later this year?

Under the circumstances, by that I mean the sometimes "unsavoury" post Crawl comments from previous events, anyone who is interested, but wants to keep it confidential, should email me at constipated@btinternet.com or PM me.

Suggestions for time of year gratefully accepted.

(Comments I consider to be offensive in any way will be culled immediately. :) )

Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
fish-head said:
Might be up for it Bing mate, but I am a but tight for time over the next few months.
You're always tight Fushy.

Anyway, any suggestions for Dates gratefully accepted.

You weren't complaining last time. With one that size you need em tight.

Angelina Jolie? Oh you mean the date for the crawl - 23rd April (random date)

Heard you were moving Ducky? erm I mean Hitler.....
Word soon gets around.
(I have it on good authority that this is the promo for Ducky's next pre-arranged crawl) :wink: :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
papa_lazaroo said:
Sister-Suckalot said:
fish-head said:
This seems to have died a bit. Who's up for pi55ing it up in a city that might just bite back!!
I would but you all talk funny

S-S
And the guys wear skirts.

Feckin' trannies.
Is that why you spent Hogmanay (New Year to you poofs down south) in Ayrshire?

I'm up for another Porridge Wog crawl. Glasgow is great, Aberdeen has promise, Dundee and Stirling - no chance. We could always have the Scottish Crawl in Berwick and re-take the town for God's country.

They might take our freedom, but they will never take our bevvy. 8)

Latest Threads