Scottish Chav on You tube

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Yes_Sir!, May 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Scottish Chav releasing this on the 14th May as a single.

Click meeeeeeeeee

Clever or just cr@p?????
  2. Managed to watch about 5 secs of this! I've seen enough ********* like that to last me a life time! If they start playing that on the radio I'll be channel skipping like a good un!
  3. How dare you Sir, Scotland does not have chavs - we have NEDS!

Hopefully tis an Ali-G type parody. Sadly, real neds wont see that.
  4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

You may have in your west coast slum wastelands. Those of us on the beautiful side of the country have 'schemies'.
  5. Any Scot uploading his exhibitionism to YouTube must by definition be a Ned, Schemie or Chav, surely?

Or a SNP supporter . . . . .

We even have a few of them in Ross-shire. :roll: :x
  6. Every bit as bad as the other tool! Whats the world coming to? beam me up for Fucks sake! (only managed 3 Secs of that one)
    I have a very slow temper but these dicks get me on instant Skitzo!!
  7. excellent, i think. i'm confused and off for a lie down. its all soooo, modern.
  8. Have a look at these these F.F.

I must admit, I had to put my blind hatred aside for a wee while because I thought it was quite funny...

LINK - West Belfast Rap
  9. Strongest argument for Scottish independence I've seen so far.

Amputate them like a grangrenous limb, the sooner the better.
  10. Come on now!!! Let's not have that talk. United We Stand, Divided We Fall!
    Long live the Union...God save the Queen!
  11. Funny, particularly like the makeup on his cheek for a pretend chelsea grin or what ever they are called.

2nd one, we need to find them, and nueter them.
  12. From a linguists point of view, I think this video should be studied for eternity, searching for a translation!