Scottish Border Agency Citizen Test

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeCivvie, Jan 31, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. 16/17. Got the trick question about Rangers wrong.

Its shite anyway, no mention of buying Buckfast, the best improvised weapons for maiming others or how good is a munchy box.

And it says you can't shoot haggis which is a lie. I shot one with an air rifle when I was 9.
  2. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

If you only wound a haggis, it can get right aggressive!
  3. 14 / 17 thank fuck for that, I can't live in the skag infested, doleite ridden chilly jocko land
  4. It was a tough fucker, 13 .22 pellets and it was still perched on top of the bucket.

Until the family retriever promptly scoffed the lot as I was hunting for more pellets.
  5. 16

when do I get my passport.....!
  6. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

2014, same as the rest of us!
  7. 9!
    Just like that greatest Scot, Sir Sean, i'll choose to live anywhere else!

C'mon Tim!!!
  8. 15 / 17, sad enough for a sassenach, next time I'm in Perth I'll be conducting interviews in the chippy about the fate of my second jumbo sausage!
  9. 10/17 , I`m a real Englishman.
  10. 14 and I've never lived in Scotland in my life! Oh dear God, how do I explain this one to my folks - Welsh father and English mother...
  11. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

Ah, your Celtic lineage is revealed, I got 16 out of 16, Rangers question is 'questionable' and I have never been to Dundee (apart from Barry Budoon ranges, which I have been assured are the best bit of it), and I only came back to Scotland six months ago after nine years 'dawn sarth'.
  12. The jumbo sausage question was a load of shite. Jumbo would imply larger than normal. A sausage supper contains 2 sausages. A SINGLE sausage supper contains 1. By that logic a jumbo sausage supper would contain more than 2.

Obviously written by a fucktard who eats salad. The cretin.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Swedgers is sweeties...not drugs (not the last time I asked anyway)!!
  14. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

Proudly 9 out of 17!