Scottish Border Agency Citizen Test

If you want to be a Jockistani try this test:

Take The Test - Scottish Border Agency

The sad thing is I got 16 out of 17 right, and I only lived there for two years in the 70's.
16/17. Got the trick question about Rangers wrong.

Its shite anyway, no mention of buying Buckfast, the best improvised weapons for maiming others or how good is a munchy box.

And it says you can't shoot haggis which is a lie. I shot one with an air rifle when I was 9.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
16/17. Got the trick question about Rangers wrong.

Its shite anyway, no mention of buying Buckfast, the best improvised weapons for maiming others or how good is a munchy box.

And it says you can't shoot haggis which is a lie. I shot one with an air rifle when I was 9.
If you only wound a haggis, it can get right aggressive!

15 / 17, sad enough for a sassenach, next time I'm in Perth I'll be conducting interviews in the chippy about the fate of my second jumbo sausage!

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
14 and I've never lived in Scotland in my life! Oh dear God, how do I explain this one to my folks - Welsh father and English mother...

Ah, your Celtic lineage is revealed, I got 16 out of 16, Rangers question is 'questionable' and I have never been to Dundee (apart from Barry Budoon ranges, which I have been assured are the best bit of it), and I only came back to Scotland six months ago after nine years 'dawn sarth'.

15 / 17, sad enough for a sassenach, next time I'm in Perth I'll be conducting interviews in the chippy about the fate of my second jumbo sausage!
The jumbo sausage question was a load of shite. Jumbo would imply larger than normal. A sausage supper contains 2 sausages. A SINGLE sausage supper contains 1. By that logic a jumbo sausage supper would contain more than 2.

Obviously written by a fucktard who eats salad. The cretin.

As a true Englishman, I ignore anything to do with Scotland or any other 3rd world countries. We don't need citizenship tests to go there, just force of arms and a superior heritage will suffice.

Latest Threads