Scottish ambulance service loose disc

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jaybee2786, Jun 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just heard on the radio Scottish ambulance service have lost a disc with lots of details blaa blaa blaa, The courier company who lost the disc TNT say "its not lost its misplaced".

since when did lost mean misplaced and how long does it have to be misplaced before its lost.

Now theres a good one so when the Germans lost the 1st and 2nd world war they never lost it they just misplaced it
  2. They're wrong. It was all Gordon Buuuurroooonnnzz fault. The c*nt lost my ID card, three fights I was involved in, the money I put on a horse, he's lost sleep for me and my temper on more than one occasion.

So, no doubt Buuurrrrooooonnnn will have a hand in this.
  3. I believe you could just about get away with describing the Germans as having "misplaced" the first world war but they certainly "lost" the second...

4. Should I be outraged?

I'm afraid that haven't got the strength
  5. Can we have an outrage forum?
  6. we can drive there on the Grief Bus

"All aboard!"

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Shit. This is bad. Right. It was ONE sheep, ONE time. In Oban. Just boyish high spirits. The rash has cleared up and I have paid my debt to society, all right?
  8. Has anyone been close enuff to actually see the backend of a sheep?

Bliddy scary for sure!! Never mind their bad temper.

I've seen border collies get a kicking from those fluffy white clouds - very funny :D

No wonder they call you the Iron Duke - you're hard as nails mate :D
  9. I once found a sheep with its head stuck in a wire fence on OTA, alive too. sadly i wasn't alone.
  10. So you had to take turns? :wink: