Scots Trial New Drug

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Counter-Bluffer-Ops, Apr 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The statement below was made following a drug scare in Fort William. What baffles me is how they differentiated between those who took the drugs and the rest of the population?

"Symptoms associated with the drugs included unconsciousness, unresponsiveness, nausea and dizziness"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-17804976

2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I suspect that both Oscar Wilde and Noel Coward are glad that they're dead. It's unlikely they would have been able to match your cutting witticism.

3. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Your little jest about the good people of Fort William, sadly, applies to most cities and towns in the UK.

4. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Am not sure what your point is? Are you mocking the fact that there are drugs in Scotland or are you accusing us of being unconscious, unresponsive, nauseous and dizzy?

5. Twelve Fort Williamites roofied!

6. :?
    "Today in physics, we will accuse fire of being hot and water of being wet."

I'm not sure "accusing" is the right word to describe a simple statement of facts ...

7. Can I get odds on
    "deep fried mars bar"
    "irn bru"
    "devolution"
    "salmond"
    Being mentioned before 18:00?

8. Does it count that you mentioned them , then I quoted you?

9. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

ANd if you have visited Fort William recently then you'll know that it's most Englandshire types who live there so **** off and take your filthy habbits back south with you

10. I have to admit that when the Police do a drugs bust in Aberdeen you can bet your bottom dollar that it was so and so "from the West Midlands" or "from Liverpool" and sometimes "from Manchester"...and strangely enough, most of them seem to be of a non typical Scottish colour.

You would think they would be easy to spot amoung a sea of pasty white faces and ginger hair ;)

11. Sadly most people think all of the Scotch are extras from "Trainspotting" or call Rab C Nesbit a relative.

12. And in other news, drugs are also available in the rest of the UK

Hope this helps