Scots Lawyer

Good people
I need a Scots lawyer fast. I have been let down by 3 already, 2 have agreed to act on my behalf but are too "busy". I need a "lay executor" examined. Please help, I live in Cornwall , I am prepared to send all documentation, my preferred area was Dumfires but this has only produced negative results. I have an understanding of the law, I just need someone to act on my behalf. Please help.

I've used Low, Beaton & Richmond of Glasgow for wills and executry in the past and they've been very good.

I've used Low, Beaton & Richmond of Glasgow for wills and executry in the past and they've been very good.
Bang on, I was not exspecting the obstruction before.

Bang on, I was not exspecting the obstruction before.

Solicitors in Scotland and our law is not like theirs (yours)
Are we talking about child custody here?
If that's the case
You can expect all favorable d├ęcisions for the mother
Quite right too and what ever the flaws
Thanks . Just need a scots lawyer to act on my behalf and not dump out in 3 weeks.

Solicitors in Scotland and our law is not like theirs (yours)
Are we talking about child custody here?
If that's the case
You can expect all favorable d├ęcisions for the mother
Quite right too and what ever the flaws
Not so relevant. Just need a Law firm to take some action on my behalf.

Scots law?

Isn't that all trial by combat and throwing chicken guts at the wall?

I need a "lay executor" examined.
Do you mean someone who happens to have been nominated as an executor with no background or experience, or do you mean someone who is not a lawyer but is acting in a professional capacity? Either way, they will be already acting with the oversight of a law firm, probably one of those in the link I gave. With lawyers being as thick as thieves, you might want to use a firm from outside the immediate area to avoid any risk of a conflict of interests.

Do you mean someone who happens to have been nominated as an executor with no background or experience, or do you mean someone who is not a lawyer but is acting in a professional capacity? Either way, they will be already acting with the oversight of a law firm, probably one of those in the link I gave. With lawyers being as thick as thieves, you might want to use a firm from outside the immediate area to avoid any risk of a conflict of interests.
Done, application in with a Plymouth Office regulated by Scots law tomorrow. Just wish those vimbergs who said they would act on my behalf had been a bit more honest with their intentions earlier. I will publicise their details later.