Scots Guard removed from Royal Wedding duty for making vile slurs against Kate Middle

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mrrandom, Apr 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Palace guard has been banned from the Royal Wedding parade for making vicious online rants about Kate Middleton after she apparently 'snubbed' him.

Scots Guardsman Cameron Reilly, 18, also said he had 'attacked a black man' while on leave in his home town of East Kilbride near Glasgow and fantasised about shooting Jews while on duty.

He called Miss Middleton, who is due to marry Prince William at Westminster Abbey on Friday, a 'stuck-up cow', adding: 'Who really gives a f*** about her?'

On his Facebook page, Reilly wrote how he felt insulted by Kate when she and Prince William drove past him last month.

He wrote: 'Her and William drove past me on Friday and all I got was a s****y wave while she looked the opposite way from me, stupid, stuck-up cow. Am I not good enough for them! Posh b****. Who really gives a f*** about her?'

Reilly, who joined the Army last year, was to be among several hundred Scots Guards involved in the wedding celebrations on Friday.

They will line the route of the Wedding procession for the newlyweds from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace.

He is regularly one of the soldiers who patrols outside the palace in iconic red tunic and bearskin hat, much beloved of tourists.

Commenting on his Facebook page on one such patrol, he wrote: 'Watching a massive Jew gathering at the Tower of London! Have never seen so many rabbis in my life.

A pal replied: 'Get the rifle out...'

To which he responded: 'Have got one of the Jews in my sights now lmao' - which stands for 'laugh my a*** off'.

He also described London as 'a Paki holding cell'.

There are a number of photos on his public profile including one of Reilly in combat fatigues and a beret holding rifles.

He is also pictured in a baseball cap clutching a bottle of Buckfast fortified wine and kissing a vodka bottle.

He lists his activities and interests as foot drill, Household division and infantry - all related to his training as a Guardsman.

Other interests include 'causing trouble' and super-strength lager.

According to The People, a soldier, who asked not be named, said: 'He's a big boozer and not what you'd call a thinker. He downs Buckfast fortified wine and likes raucous nights out.

'He joined Facebook last year and started posting bizarre things. He doesn't engage his brain before he types.

'These stupid comments could not have come at a worse time for him. Serving at the Royal Wedding is a huge honour. He has been incredibly naive.'

A spokesman for the Scots Guards said they were investigating the claims

Read more: Scots Guard removed from Wedding duty for making vile slurs after he was 'snubbed' by Kate Middleton | Mail Online

Saw this on another forum and wondered what posters on here thought, must admit when I saw the headline I thought he'd be saying how he wanted to wear her like a glove
  2. So basically he has been convicted of thought crimes
  3. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

He's from East Kilbride, a post-industrial wasteland where discarded chip wrappers have a higher IQ than the inhabitants, whaddya expect.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. I've met many like him in the Army, hardly anything special really, is it?
  5. nope he's been removed from doing something for saying somethng stupid, something many of us do on various sites

I posted it to see if others felt comments on facebook warranted this punishment
  6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

It is in the DM, are you sure it's true?
  7. Search his name on Facebook, it is true as the clown still has some racist comments under his photo's. He is a MONG!
  8. on those grounds stacker should be in the frame too!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. He SHOULD be vilified for drinking bloody Buckfast, never mind anything else!!
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Perhaps its a cunning way of getting out of doing ceremonial duties?
  11. Where as you are the height of internet intellectualism.
  12. I've heard its bloody aweful stuff
  13. Any other job, you gob off about work on facefuck you will be reamed,steamed and cleaned deal with it!
  14. I recon this lil kilt wearing bitch boy loves anal sex!
  15. I'll stick with Sanatogen then.
    • Like Like x 2