Scots drink 46 bottles of vodka

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smartascarrots, Jan 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Get it up ye.

Here's tae us, wha's like us, etc... Better finish that 4.7 units, youse English. It's your shout.

2. Well it's not me, so somebody's drinking even more on my behalf :D

3. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Done my weekly total last night but someone must be drinking the vodka for me

4. 11 pints............? Feckin' lightweights! :D

5. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

That's just in the house before we go out for the night so shut it you southern shandy drinking jessie

6. So what do the men drink?

7. Whisky :roll:

8. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

9. I saw this this morning and in a rare serious moment in the NAAFI, I was genuinely shocked at the amount. Almost a bottle of vodka a week on average?

OK, serious mode off now.

I can see at as an even bigger reason to get shut of the Oatmeal Ethnics. The burden on the NHS is bankrupting us.

10. With neighbours like you, is it any wonder we turn to drink?! 8O :D

11. I just KNEW that it'd be the fault of the English :)

12. What do they do for the other 319 days.
    Shandy light weights.

Yes I have a problem... at times.

13. It's just a load of SNP pish to help them bring in average alcohol pricing. If you have an alcohol related visit to the doctors or hospital, then you should be charged for it accordingly. The majority of us who enjoy a few drinks, should not be penalised for the spackers who cannae handle their bevvy.

did I mention that the SNP are c*nts :roll:

14. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Ha Ha, back in the good old days in our 4 man room we used to drink a 3 litre bottle of vodka and a crate before we went out for the night to the Landsman in Munster, followed by the breakfast bar