Scots DG

Discussion in 'RAC' started by catterick_commando, Feb 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are there any websites other than the link on the MOD website.

2. Have you tried the Freemasons?
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Lots - try Google, or Yahoo or even phone their RHQ and ask!
  5. I hope you can speak Fijian!!
  6. If your a Fijian with a dodgy handshake your sorted mate. There still at FALLY they were there when Rommel was the QM.
  7. Neither Fijian nor Masonic, Iam ex, hoping to engage in some banter with others of a similar ilk. there an online forum, board or similar to engage in said activity?
  8. Well I was attached to them when they reformed D SQN in 2002. I still have contact with a few of them ,J@@k Ho@@@R to name one so PM me if you want any details.
  9. Hello Mucker,
    Still serving but not for much longer (TIME SERVED) drop me a line if you need any info. All the best. Madpierre.
    PS. Last time I counted there was 3 Fijians in the Regt....
  10. Scots DG website used to have a message board, but think it got taken off. Quite a few guys have their details up on Friends Reunited.

Madpierre, now there's a name I haven't heard in a long while
  11. PM Sent!
  12. What's Cammy doing there now chaps? Cammy as in fit as a butcher's dog Cammy, used to have a dog called Scamp. He used to live upstairs from me opposite your gd room, pass my regards onto him if anyone has regular contact with him please. Ta
  13. And again, PM sent! :thumright:
  14. I am interested in joining the SCOTS DG, can anyone who is in the SCOTS DG tell me if its a good one to join, and if they will be on operational tour in 2008.