Scotrail No Ticket!!

ha ha i'm loving all the comments below, "he's just a big bully" "it's assault he should be charged" moaning bleeding heart tools

Poor wee chap, nobody offerred to pay for his ticket. Tight fisted jock twats.
Why should they, unmanned stations have these polite BIG signs stating tickets can be purchased onboard.
If someone is preventing you from getting home on time, how would you have acted in the big fellas shows.

Short sharp shock worked although the kids got a fright.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Why should they, unmanned stations have these polite BIG signs stating tickets can be purchased onboard.
If someone is preventing you from getting home on time, how would you have acted in the big fellas shows.

Short sharp shock worked although the kids got a fright.
That fat man could have paid for his ticket.

Was said zug pulled by a Deltic?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
A Scotch bird tells it like it is in support of the fat ****** who terrified that ugly old doll and her ginger kids.

[video=youtube;DHl_qxeWz2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=DHl_qxeWz2w&NR=1[/video]

Scotch. The gift that keeps giving.

I assume the wee scrote has already got lawyered up,and as we speak is preparing his case for assault,wrongful arrest,public humiliation,breaching his human rights etc etc

The thing is this really:

What may have happened, version 1: Scrote gets on train with a single ticket because he isn't paying for 2 way (although this is kind of weird, here it's usually about 10p more for a return than a single). Scrote gets caught and tries to intimidate ticket inspector who is old. Member of the public decides to hand out some rough justice and throws scrote off train. Scrote goes crying.

What may have happened, version 2: Scrote may have genuinely bought / presented wrong ticket. Inspector catches him out, and gets all cocky with the "I'll wait here all night, I'm being paid, but the *other passengers* will get annoyed" bollocks, looking to get a reaction from the other passengers. Scrote gives him some abuse, for being a dick. Big guy just wants to go home, long week at work. So throws scrote off train as simple but effective means of getting on with the journey quickly.

The underlying meaning is, everyone makes mistakes. So if a dispute arises, just be nice about it. If he'd said "oh really, can you just show me what's wrong? Oh, er, I'll look in my wallet. Look they gave me these 2 tickets, it's obviously wrong. What can we do to resolve this?" the inspector might have said "don't worry about it this time just avoid it next time" - after all some old ticket inspector probably doesn't want trouble. As soon as you start swearing and getting aggressive you are opening yourself to retaliation which may not go your way.

So I don't know if there's any justice actually served here with regards to tickets, he may be telling the truth. There is definite justice, however, in a cocky mouthy little shit being given the good news in a language he understands.

papers say this scrote is a diabetic. F***ing good way to look after his health then !!!
Irrespective of whether he had the right ticket (most unlikely) or not, his language and behaviour, in public, got him EXACTLY what he deserved.
Hopefully ScotRail will ban this scrote for life, from travelling on their trains

Moral outrage, note to self, check servicing schedule on the outrage bus

B

Biscuits_AB

His Dad was whining like **** on Jeremy Vine yesterday and there was some support for him. Personally speaking, I think the 'Big Man' was bang on the money. Yep, he's overstepped the mark but whilst people whine about social problems, they're quite glad to have a 'Big Man' in their corner when those problems directly effect them. Way to go Big Man!

Chewin the Fat - The Big Man 2 - YouTube

G

goatrutar

The thing is this really:

What may have happened, version 1: Scrote gets on train with a single ticket because he isn't paying for 2 way (although this is kind of weird, here it's usually about 10p more for a return than a single). Scrote gets caught and tries to intimidate ticket inspector who is old. Member of the public decides to hand out some rough justice and throws scrote off train. Scrote goes crying.

What may have happened, version 2: Scrote may have genuinely bought / presented wrong ticket. Inspector catches him out, and gets all cocky with the "I'll wait here all night, I'm being paid, but the *other passengers* will get annoyed" bollocks, looking to get a reaction from the other passengers. Scrote gives him some abuse, for being a dick. Big guy just wants to go home, long week at work. So throws scrote off train as simple but effective means of getting on with the journey quickly.

The underlying meaning is, everyone makes mistakes. So if a dispute arises, just be nice about it. If he'd said "oh really, can you just show me what's wrong? Oh, er, I'll look in my wallet. Look they gave me these 2 tickets, it's obviously wrong. What can we do to resolve this?" the inspector might have said "don't worry about it this time just avoid it next time" - after all some old ticket inspector probably doesn't want trouble. As soon as you start swearing and getting aggressive you are opening yourself to retaliation which may not go your way.

So I don't know if there's any justice actually served here with regards to tickets, he may be telling the truth. There is definite justice, however, in a cocky mouthy little shit being given the good news in a language he understands.
What he said.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
I don't know what all the fuss is about.

I bet you all chuckled when Silent Bob threw Matt Damon and Ben Affleck off the train in Dogma. And neither of them were wearing a shit hat.