• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Scotlands World Cup plan

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
See this link to be among the first people to see Scotland's plan for the 2034 World Cup.

It is a sure fire winner: :D :twisted:

This is just a gratuitous opportunity to post up some piccies of Brazilian birds I would happily breed with! Who gives a f..k about football?

Dont tell them i've had a vasectomy!

To slip any of the above birds a crippler, I may even forget (but only very briefly) that I am english and proud. Hell, I would even buy a can of that deep fried iron bru !!

Fer Chrissakes don't tell the Met police about this or the term head job will take on an entirely new meaning once we get floods of them coming over here.

I've heard this advert on the radio while working on the farm - class.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sparky2339 said:
Pretty good plan for an ad :D I would volunteer to start off the Scottish side of the genes with those 'volunteers' posted by llech. :love:

Auld-Yin said:
Sparky2339 said:
Pretty good plan for an ad :D I would volunteer to start off the Scottish side of the genes with those 'volunteers' posted by llech. :love:
After replying to your thread I followed your link. Very good marketing and all done with a sense of humour.

Its a shame I find Irn Bru too sweet these days.

Like you, if they need volunteers to get the ball rolling, so to speak, they can count me in.

C'mon Llech we need more photos.

Heard a rumour the Scots were breeding a 8 foot tall by 16 foot wide goal keeper, anybody confirm this?

Kit_Monkey said:
Heard a rumour the Scots were breeding a 8 foot tall by 16 foot wide goal keeper, anybody confirm this?
Reminds me of Andy Goram...

Kit_Monkey said:
So deep fried Mars bars ARE part of the grand masterplan! :lol:

As for new pics this one made me larf,don't know if he/she is saying she likes or used to have what is said on her bandana!

Sparky2339 said:
Kit_Monkey said:
Reminds me of Andy Goram...after he'd been on a diet.
Fixed it for you. :D

Remember the chants when Goram admitted he was being treated for schizophrenia?

"There's only TWO Andy Gorams! Only TWO Andy Gorams!!" :twisted:

FrankCastle said:
Sparky2339 said:
Kit_Monkey said:
Reminds me of Andy Goram...after he'd been on a diet.
Fixed it for you. :D

Remember the chants when Goram admitted he was being treated for schizophrenia?

"There's only TWO Andy Gorams! Only TWO Andy Gorams!!" :twisted:
Hahahahaa, I'd forgotten about that!

As a Hoops supporter, it'll be strange supporting the "Huns" today...

As my co ax TV arial has started acting as an impromtu hose today I'll be heading down the pub to watch the game.

Sparky2339 said:
My nephew was talking about this on Friday. Silly boy thought it was real. That's Bo'ness for you :)

sweatysock said:
My nephew was talking about this on Friday. Silly boy thought it was real. That's Bo'ness for you :)
Hahahahaaa :D

I never made it to the Fair this year, was stuck on the funny farm with the delinquents and the bad boys just out of jail.

I keep telling them make them wear cowbells or get sheepdogs and we won't have to watch them all the time.

I think Irn Bru may actually be onto something though... :D

I watched "the game" in my local.

A family from Cambridge were sitting near the bar where I was standing and took all the "well meant" banter from us natives in good stead.

The slanging match was funny and good natured and they weathered some stick, as they expected to, and weren't shy about giving it back.

What made their jaws go slack in disbelief wasn't the chalked off goal. It was the howls of protest and abuse hurled at the screen from us Jocks.

"Mate, you've been shouting for the Germans since kick off, yeah?" said the hubby (I canny mind his name for the life of me now).

I have pal, I have.

"But you went ballistic at that and even managed to outshout my wife!"

Aye pal. We want to see ye pumped, but it has to be a fair pumping, nothing spawny mind...

"What's spawny?"...

It's one of the best pishh ups I've had in years. :D