Scotlands World Cup plan

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Jun 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

See this link to be among the first people to see Scotland's plan for the 2034 World Cup.

It is a sure fire winner: :D :twisted:
  2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]This is just a gratuitous opportunity to post up some piccies of Brazilian birds I would happily breed with! Who gives a f..k about football?

Dont tell them i've had a vasectomy!
  3. Aberdinho, I like that.
  4. The "plan" comes down to this from what I can see

"Get Brazilians"

One way to hid all the Ginge' Minge!!
  5. To slip any of the above birds a crippler, I may even forget (but only very briefly) that I am english and proud. Hell, I would even buy a can of that deep fried iron bru !!
  6. Fer Chrissakes don't tell the Met police about this or the term head job will take on an entirely new meaning once we get floods of them coming over here.
  7. I've heard this advert on the radio while working on the farm - class.
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Pretty good plan for an ad :D I would volunteer to start off the Scottish side of the genes with those 'volunteers' posted by llech. :love:
  9. After replying to your thread I followed your link. Very good marketing and all done with a sense of humour.

Its a shame I find Irn Bru too sweet these days.

Like you, if they need volunteers to get the ball rolling, so to speak, they can count me in.

C'mon Llech we need more photos.
  10. Some of those ads are pure class

11. Heard a rumour the Scots were breeding a 8 foot tall by 16 foot wide goal keeper, anybody confirm this?
  12. Reminds me of Andy Goram...
  13. So deep fried Mars bars ARE part of the grand masterplan! :lol:

As for new pics this one made me larf,don't know if he/she is saying she likes or used to have what is said on her bandana![​IMG]
  14. Fixed it for you. :D

Remember the chants when Goram admitted he was being treated for schizophrenia?

"There's only TWO Andy Gorams! Only TWO Andy Gorams!!" :twisted:
  15. Hahahahaa, I'd forgotten about that!

As a Hoops supporter, it'll be strange supporting the "Huns" today...

As my co ax TV arial has started acting as an impromtu hose today I'll be heading down the pub to watch the game.