Scotlands lucky escape

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Mar 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. reading all the match reports yesterday on the friendly football internationals on wednesday night they all seemed to comment on Scotland's lucky escape.................

"kenny miller saved scotlands blushes against croatia....."

"kenny miller scored to save embarrassment......."

"kenny miller rescues george burley in his first match........."

is this the Croatian side that humped Engerland home & away during euro qualification ????

of course there was no mention that said Engerland had just been humped again by the French, who Scotland beat home & away in qualification, and were fecking awful in paris on wednesday night.

does that mean the press are finally admitting that the Scots have a better football team than Engerland because they expected us to beat the Croats????

2. I think you could be onto something :D

Its about time the Scotland team got some recognition for all the hard work that Walter (turncoat) Smith, Alex (turncoat) McLeish and now George (nothing bad to say about him yet) Burley have done with the team.

Its a sign of the times when Engerland are getting beat by a team that we beat twice, home and away. :D

*edited 'cos its to early in the morning*
  3. Probably not to bad a result, especially considering half the first team were not playing.
  4. Aye thats true, the Blue Tims, and the Green Huns all said they were'nt fit enough, even though the Scotland team doctor passed them fit. I wonder how many will be playing at the weekend :?
  5. team doctor said that they were not fit i read, someone's lying. :? :? :? :?

but most will line up tomorrow i would say.
  6. I heard on BBC NEws before coming to work, on Tuesday that he had said they were fit, but they all said they were'nt.

Your right, most will line up.