SCOTLAND

Fair play to all the Jocks! Celebrate by storming the pitch and breaking the goalposts.

fecking quality, well done eck & the lads you done us proud.

see engerland just scraped past that well renowned footballing nation estonia.

come on the french egg-chasers.

I was wondering when this would turn into the good old Scotland supporting whatever team England is playing thread.

I will say this however, whoever wins tonight will* win the cup!

Jimima

* Clearly this means they will go on to win the cup, they will not win the cup tonight!

the_guru said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
fecking quality, well done eck & the lads you done us proud.

see engerland just scraped past that well renowned footballing nation estonia.

come on the french egg-chasers.
What are the Scots Rugby side doing the neet?

You have a distinguished history versus the renowned Estonians :)

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_football.cfm?curpageid=603
ref: the egg-chasers, i believe most will be heading home to nz/oz/sa.

ref: fitba, we beat a far higher calibre of opponent today so i am basking in the glow of scottish fitba at present before we come crashing back to earth, as usual.

**** me, we won something? I dunno, I turn my back for two seconds...

Oh, wait. Association Football? Ah, well, nothing worth getting excited about, then.

Blazing_spanners said:
On the England game,
One was a goalkeeping error
One was an own goal
so technically it was only 1-0 and Estonia gave them the rest!
So you get a few nice compliments, many from englishmen and you still throw it back in our faces.

Your a fun chap aint you :x

I thought the jocks played rather well, but then i am a bint, scottish and usually hate football, but in my defence and in the attempt to support my country i watched... So well done the jocks!!!

Oh and it must be very difficult to get a handbag to match those boots.

B

Biscuits_AB

Well done Scotland, your only 4 points away from qualifying, good luck in your last 2 games! Please please please dont fcuk it up, I would rather you support your own country in Euro 2008 than whoever England happen to be playing (If We both qualify that is!)

Barrack Room Lawyer said:
Well done Scotland, your only 4 points away from qualifying, good luck in your last 2 games! Please please please dont fcuk it up, I would rather you support your own country in Euro 2008 than whoever England happen to be playing (If We both qualify that is!)
You so know now that has but the kiss of death on it!!

If we never got our expectations so high we would never feel so bloooming bad when we loose and then to watch England scrape thourgh with some dodgey goals would make the most kind hearted of footy fans back anyone other than England!!

So desist with good luck - cos in reality - its better to underestimate and be surpirsed than over expect and be disappointed - surely years of Scottish football has taught us that at least!!! xxxx :oops: