Scotland V Italy, Where are you watching it? and predictions

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Wee_Jock_Poopong, Nov 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ill be in Glasgow for the game, not in Hampden but probably the sports cafe in the city centre.

So where will you be?

1-0 Scotland!
  2. Up in my TA centre, 2-0 Italy.
  3. Local in Brum

5-0 Scotland - Oh well we can dream but a win will do for me.
  4. Watching what?

Forza Italia !
  5. Onne port, Nigeria.

50-50 mix of scots and italians so should be good.

1-0 Scotland.

Oh i so wish i was in Glasgow tonight, win or lose it is going to be a great atmosphere.
  6. Hope it is 3-0 to italy, otherwise the news will be full of drunken ginger mongs all weekend!!!
  7. Another glorious Scottish failure?

The Oatmeal Ethnics have got to win one sooner or later.....
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Feck off guru 8) Your lot have ALREADY failed. :twisted:

Forgot to add 2-1 Scotland (I hope)
  9. At my brothers - hes got a ticket so Im pinching his Sky.
    1-0 the Jocks Faddy again!
  10. Down at my local , the Arch Inn, along with agoodly portion of the local population I don't care what the score line is as long as Scotland are 1 in front!!
  11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Do one. At least it's in our own hands. Dick.

Will be in the Grassmarket in Edinburgh.

1-0 Scotland.
  12. 2 - 0 Italy
  13. Firstly, massive respect to the sweaty’s for being in a position to qualify at all considering the group opposition. I will raise a glass if you qualify.

Around about now (as usual) there is a big shotgun hovering just above your nations foot and you have your finger firmly on the trigger.

Oh the ignominy if you where to go out and England where to clutch victory from the gapping jaws of disaster. Stranger things have happened and you know it.

Is there just a slight doubt gnawing away in the deepest pit of your stomach at this moment, dare you think the unthinkable, can you bear the agony, could even now it all go so horribly wrong

Good luck to the Tartan Army, I am no great lover of Jock football but you are where you are on merit

PS I will try not to laugh out loud to much if you pull the trigger :D :D :D
  14. With you Auld-Yin.

Wish I was there.

Ah, never mind the warmth of the Med it is :wink:
  15. 1-0 scotland

italians claim 3 penaltys at least, finally get one in last half and miss