Scotland V Italy, Where are you watching it? and predictions

#5
Onne port, Nigeria.

50-50 mix of scots and italians so should be good.

prediction.
1-0 Scotland.

Oh i so wish i was in Glasgow tonight, win or lose it is going to be a great atmosphere.
 
#6
Hope it is 3-0 to italy, otherwise the news will be full of drunken ginger mongs all weekend!!!
 
#7
Another glorious Scottish failure?

The Oatmeal Ethnics have got to win one sooner or later.....
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#8
Feck off guru 8) Your lot have ALREADY failed. :twisted:

Forgot to add 2-1 Scotland (I hope)
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#11
the_guru said:
Another glorious Scottish failure?

The Oatmeal Ethnics have got to win one sooner or later.....
Do one. At least it's in our own hands. Dick.

Will be in the Grassmarket in Edinburgh.

1-0 Scotland.
 
#13
Firstly, massive respect to the sweaty’s for being in a position to qualify at all considering the group opposition. I will raise a glass if you qualify.

HOWEVER

Around about now (as usual) there is a big shotgun hovering just above your nations foot and you have your finger firmly on the trigger.

Oh the ignominy if you where to go out and England where to clutch victory from the gapping jaws of disaster. Stranger things have happened and you know it.

Is there just a slight doubt gnawing away in the deepest pit of your stomach at this moment, dare you think the unthinkable, can you bear the agony, could even now it all go so horribly wrong

Good luck to the Tartan Army, I am no great lover of Jock football but you are where you are on merit


PS I will try not to laugh out loud to much if you pull the trigger :D :D :D
 
#15
1-0 scotland

italians claim 3 penaltys at least, finally get one in last half and miss
 
#16
CAARPS said:
Firstly, massive respect to the sweaty’s for being in a position to qualify at all considering the group opposition. I will raise a glass if you qualify.

HOWEVER

Around about now (as usual) there is a big shotgun hovering just above your nations foot and you have your finger firmly on the trigger.

Oh the ignominy if you where to go out and England where to clutch victory from the gapping jaws of disaster. Stranger things have happened and you know it.

Is there just a slight doubt gnawing away in the deepest pit of your stomach at this moment, dare you think the unthinkable, can you bear the agony, could even now it all go so horribly wrong

Good luck to the Tartan Army, I am no great lover of Jock football but you are where you are on merit


PS I will try not to laugh out loud to much if you pull the trigger :D :D :D
Already done that at you lot CAARPS :wink:
 
#17
lm english and l hope the jocks do it

at least they deserve it

not like our lame lazy over paid wan*ers that only just about scraped a pathetic win last night against a side that hadnt won in 9 games

england deserves all it gets - sod all (no passion, no commitment - put 10 squaddies in an england shirt and they will play their heart out and for nothing, but pride)

not good enough is the simple answer when everyone starts too disect why we arent at the finals
 
#18
hopefully 10-o to Italy ishall be drinking a nice Italian wine and scoffing a lovely pizza anyone who canes the obnoxious jocks gets my support
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#19
beukyboy said:
hopefully 10-o to Italy ishall be drinking a nice Italian wine and scoffing a lovely pizza anyone who canes the obnoxious jocks gets my support
Punctuation son. It does help.
 
#20
beukyboy said:
hopefully 10-o to Italy ishall be drinking a nice Italian wine and scoffing a lovely pizza anyone who canes the obnoxious jocks gets my support
Not been drinking already? That would explain your mongish post :twisted:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads