Scotland v All Blacks 23/9/07

As a Scot, don't disagree with much of the foregoing.
Would only add that Stuart Barnes is such a gibbering c..t that I watched most of the game with the telly on "mute". If he wants to w..k over the All Blacks, let him do it in his own time. :x

I am glad the All Blacks won, I'm a great fan of their style of play. Their game was at times rather sloppy though, with some piss poor ball handling and poor kicking.

It seems that there is more 'booing' going on in Rugby now, as opposed to a bit of mutual respect. Bit shit, really, and makes me even more glad the Scots got their arses handed to them this game.

Dr_Chris said:
I am glad the All Blacks won, I'm a great fan of their style of play. Their game was at times rather sloppy though, with some urine poor ball handling and poor kicking.

It seems that there is more 'booing' going on in Rugby now, as opposed to a bit of mutual respect. Bit s***, really, and makes me even more glad the Scots got their arses handed to them this game.
P iss off nonce

Dr_Chris said:
Fortunately unlike England, Scotland have shown some handling skills during the world cup - so probably didn't drop their arrses when given them by NZ...

I wouldn't claim that England have played anything short of pathetically this world cup, so that is pretty irrelevent in a NZ vs Scotland thread.

Were they actually booing the opposing team? or the fact that the deep-fried mars bar stall didn't re-open at half-time??

A bit annoyed that Hadden made 13 changes to the side that crushed Romania but to be fair his thoughts are obviously ahead as has been mentioned in this thread and they just may well surprise a few, first string completely rested for the Italy game, which is some consolation from the thrashing we took from the All Blacks who Scotland have never beaten, I am a Scotland supporter but I agree with what's been said, if the AB's hadn't of missed so many kicks we would have finished over 60 - 0, but how many of the Home Nations could right now field a second string side that would have faired any better?!

Bring on Italy and bring on the Quarter Finals, we may well get mullered in them but its better to have got there and failed than not even qualify for that stage!!! 8O

Dr_Chris said:
I wouldn't claim that England have played anything short of pathetically this world cup, so that is pretty irrelevent in a NZ vs Scotland thread.
Well so is Scottish gloating in an Obituary for English rugby or the England v RSA thread but some idiot had to start on it over there. It has now spread here. You started it here though, so you're it! Tag...

Dr_Chris said:
I am glad the All Blacks won, I'm a great fan of their style of play. Their game was at times rather sloppy though, with some urine poor ball handling and poor kicking.

It seems that there is more 'booing' going on in Rugby now, as opposed to a bit of mutual respect. Bit s***, really, and makes me even more glad the Scots got their arses handed to them this game.
Dr eh? Must be a Gynaecologist. Spend the day looking at a.c..t. In your case in the mirror