Scotland v All Blacks 23/9/07

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Auld-Yin, Sep 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

OK time for some speculation.

I predict that the ABs will win (not hard to come to that decision) but that they will win by less than 20 points.

Any takers?

A-Y

2. Hard game to win but the way Scotland have improved over the world cup they should at least put a few points on the board. This is the first and only test NZ have come across in their pool.

Come on the Scotts

I'm English BTW but will support any northern hemisphere team (except France) against the anti-podeans

JJ

:eek:

3. Don't think Hadden's squad has the necessary penetration to trouble the try count, but with Mossie at 10 there should be at least points on the board!!

Hopefully Cuister manages longer on the pitch than he normally does when he's starting! Although I'd to see Rory Lawson come on and score a match wining try for his grand dad!! :clap:

4. No one likes the cheese eating surrender monkeys!!!

And as a Scot (note one t) I did support England when I was at the last RWC final. PLease don't let me regret it and do a 66!!

5. Auld-Yin

Come on then - none of you jock baiters wanting to make a prediction? 8) :twisted:

6. Go on then, more than 20.

7. I hope the jocks do well. My prediction 47-12 to the AB's

8. Auld-Yin

Right I am off out to get warmed up for the game - a few pints of foamy stuff then settle down to some serious drinking. Wonder if I am working tomorrow?

See y'all later.

A-Y

9. My heart says Scotland!
    However my wallet says ABs

10. 7-0 5 mins in.I hope this doesnt turn into a exhibition.(btw im english too and would love to see scotland perform)

11. Scotland are getting killed at the Scrum.

No base of scrum, no useful ball. They're going to get mullered.

Prae

12. Just seen this thread: ABs win by 30+

13. Why arn't NZ playing in black? The away strip actually makes it harder to tell the difference!

14. NZ have 'All Blacks' on their jerseys :)

15. Wanker.