Scotland to charge Blair with war crimes?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Stonker, Jun 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is almost enough to make me want to become a pasty ginger kilt wearing presbyterian:

2. Pot calling kettle black me thinks, as half of Scotland is in OUR Parliament anyway...Cheeky Barstewards, They can have Bliar and Brown and the rest for all I care

3. Lets settle it...it aint gonna happen.

4. Stop teaseing me.
    john
    Blur in the dock 'Justice' for ten years of thieving lieing shoite.

5. If only..............

6. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Old-Salt Moderator

7. An ex union leader and an Ex old school Labour types....no axe to Grind Eh?
    all the strikes and all the lost jobs in the 70's and 80's.....never met a poor MP or MSP have you?
    this only goes to show how stupid this new system is up here...

Great Idea break up the Union and make Scotland a third World country over night!

Or we can live by handouts by the EU!

and remember
    "Mr Sillars said that legal experts had told him that the Prime Minister had a case to answer, even though similar attempts had failed south of the border"
    pity his gang dont fight for the rights of his voters as well as S#it like this how much of the tax payer money did we waste this time......

yeh crack on paper tigers make an right arrse of Scotland!!!!

idiots...

fight for things you can achive.... 8O

8. Oh yes it will happen. He will be the subject of an international arrest warrant and he will be arraigned before the ICC within weeks of his departure from Downing Street!

Stand by!

9. The Law Lords rule today on whether Iraqi civvies should have been treated according to European human rights standards. Goldsmith instructed to the contrary. Political weasels should be nervous - this will unfold on a number of fronts.!

10. I think I love you.... So much so, that I'm going to print out multiple copies of your post and sellotape them to my nipples and other erogenous zones, then run around the street sans clothes shouting 'Cop this Tony, you murdering barsteward!' at the top of my voice.

Gosh! :oops: Did I just say that out loud?
    For shame.

11. There's always room for one more.

12. She will! Pity :twisted:

13. Is that you Mr Eubank?

14. Iolis will the same go for G.Bush Esq too when he leaves the WH?