Scotland manager George Burley

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Nov 14, 2009.

?
  1. mag to grid the useless cnut

48.7%
  2. he needs more time

10.3%
  3. leave him alone he is doing a good job

17.9%
  4. could'nt give a rats arrse either way

23.1%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. has the time come for this fecking idiot to go :?: :?: :?: :?:

[​IMG]

he still has the nucleus of the squad that pushed France/Italy/Ukraine only a couple of years ago BUT has managed ,in a short space of time, to turn Scotland into a laughing stock in football terms once again.

:x :x :x :x

2. errr you always have been :D

3. Too right, I thought he'd have been booted out after the last fcukin shambles

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

The time came after the Norway game. The SFA however have done their usual heads in the sand and fingers in the ears act (cf: Berti Vogts).

5. I voted to leave him :D :D :D :D

6. i expected that from most of the engerland fans :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

7. I wouldn’t want to disappoint :wink:

I was tempted to vote loads of times :oops:

8. Didn't see todays game but it has been a long time coming, hasn't got a scooby, even when asked what went wrong after todays shambles he said he didn't know!! :x

9. I voted to leave him in, unsurprisingly.

Mind you, you can't polish a turd.

10. Well can anyone think of who they want to see in the job ? He started off badly but did show signs of improvement

11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Craig Levein or Joe Jordan.

12. :? :? :? :?

he has never had the support of the dressing room because of his ineptness as a manager. :x :x :x

i think we are now worse than when bombscare bertie was in charge. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

He is ok at club level but the national role is a job to far.

14. Maybe Levein but I remember Jordan when he was Hearts manager . When we scored first he'd spend the rest of the game making sure the team closed up shop . And much of the team's tactics involved booting the ball upfield missing out the midfield . Jordan would be as bad as Herr Vogts

I think it'd be difficult to see an effective manager like Levein wanting the job however . It's a posion challice

15. Perfect coach for the calibre of player he is coaching.