Scotland leads the way in Walts!!

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by regular_imbiber, May 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why not, the entire gaff is a province walting as a nation.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Yeah geezer,innit,blud.

Ya fud.

• Like Like x 2
  3. F*c* off you cnut

• Like Like x 2
  4. The Daily Morton you mean!!

5. [​IMG]

calm down dear, it's only the internet

6. Do I read that article right?,... He actually was TA 'Them', and still felt the need to Walt it up as something else,... wtf?

7. Says the walting civvie

• Like Like x 2
  8. i'm bemused by this - how on earth did someone who'se story was so utterly see through (how many MM winners are there in Para Reg?) get accepted by the association and then remain in it for so long when anyone from the regiment who'd been in the Falklands or even in the regiment in the early to mid-eighties would have known immediately that he was telling porkies?

does this mean that actually, they're all walts, that none of them are ex Para Reg and that the only way his waltery wasn't noticed was because none of them had been in the regiment?

• Like Like x 4
  9. do the Daily Record have a waltencommando desk or something?

10. Think before you open your gob dickhead.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Spot the Morris dancing, Engerrrlaaahhhnd!, Chav loving civvie.

At least we have a national identity. Forget the stereotypes. Who invented tv, the bank of England? Discovered penicillin? Metal roads?

Now get back to work in the admin. dept. of Grummit & Cole in Surbiton you civvie nob.

Rant over. B T W TSO's English.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Aberdeen has quite a large ex Para Association and I have seen this chap several times at various parades, including Armed Forces Day, and at the barracks. I have to say, I am pretty surprised that he managed to carry it off for so long.

13. didn't get that, please enlighten.