Scotland, home of the depraved?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by duckula, Jan 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now, we've all heard tales of people using strange things to have w*nk. Liver in the radiator, sitting on your hand to make it feel like someone else.

Now it seems anything is fair game for a bit of gratification. A guy from North of the border has been charged with trying to have sex with a tree :? A tree for f*cks sake, in a park.

It is claimed he then tried to have simulated sex with the tree while his trousers were around his ankles. Shaw, of Airdrie, yesterday pleaded not guilty to an act of public indecency at the town's sheriff court.

Stranger still further on in the piece is the romantic tale of the man who tried to hump the pavement 8O Or another poor freak who tried his luck with a bicycle

It is not the first bizarre sex charge to hit the headlines in Scotland.

In 2007 Steven Marshall, 19, admitted simulating sex with the pavement in Galashiels, Selkirkshire.

In the same year Robert Stewart, 53, was caught by two cleaners having sex with a bicycle in his hostel room in Ayr.

What the f*ck is going on up there? Are there not enough cr*ck riddled slappers to take out your urges on?
  2. I think thats taking treehugging a bit far
  3. Sometimes you just get wood. Were previous offences logged? I wonder what was at the root of his disorder?
  4. he was branching out
  5. Leave it out
  6. his favourite food is twiglets
  7. Further proof that men will shag anything :D
  8. Did he get nicked by Special Branch? I wonder how the Polis twigged him?
  9. Is that an offer :muhaha:
  10. You shouldnt even be thinking about it at your age :p
  11. :crying: bludy women spoil everything :p
  12. Ahhemmm ! Do you fall into that category then ?? :wink:

13. stand baaaaaaaaahck sheep boy ;)
  14. At my age its not so much thinking about it as trying to remember.