• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Scotland FC top of the world

What has happened to Scotland. When did they get this good, it just shows you need a SCOTTISH manager for SCOTLAND. Long may it continue. France next at Hampden 3 wins out of 3 methinks :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
hurrahfortheRE said:
What has happened to Scotland. When did they get this good, it just shows you need a SCOTTISH manager for SCOTLAND. Long may it continue. France next at Hampden 3 wins out of 3 methinks :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
BoofortheRE - whilst not getting carried away with the wonderful display of soccer by the greatest nation in the world (now open to differing opinions) tonight against Lithuania (Heart of Midlothian players to a man), I would sincerely love to trash the Frogs - mainly 'cos my brother married a French girl and supports the French soccer team.

He has not fully lost his marbles as he always support the Scottish Rugby team (especially against the auld enemy).

Good game, but a long, long way to go.

Darn, another soccer thread. I was hoping for a paean of praise to the Scottish forestry commission!

I think you'll find it is a)Scotland FA and b)early days!

Cuddles said:
Darn, another soccer thread. I was hoping for a paean of praise to the Scottish forestry commission!

1. On a sport forum

2. The SFA are in charge of a lot more than the team but if you want to split hairs I can caryy on with some quotes.

T1T!

Ahh you again speaking sh1t as usual, we have world cup finals against France and Italy to go yet but win lose or draw our fans won't BOO our national players onto the pitch. If you can't say anything constructive don't say it at all.

Its better to be a silent moron than opening your trap to proving it!!!!

well I am savouring seeing Scotland sitting at the top of the group table YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make the most of this, it cannae last (please let us qualify this time)

hurrahfortheRE said:
why_did_i_do_it? said:
Sorrywhich country are we talking about?
Read the Title :? :? :? :? :?
I see sarcasm is still lost on you, wedgehead. As for booing your own players, you are probably too young to remember the Scottish fans threatening the Scottish players and singing "We want our money back" to Ally's Army.......

Get off the moral highground, fat badge. You have no right to be on there.

It's been a great night for British footie. Well done Scotland, 6 pts from 6 (probably end 6 from 36 but enjoy it while it lasts!) Well done 'my' England but I watched the Norn Iron game and what a feckin' great match! Well done boys...

It's been a great night for British footie. Well done Scotland, 6 pts from 6 (probably end 6 from 36 but enjoy it while it lasts!) Well done 'my' England but I watched the Norn Iron game and what a feckin' great match! Well done boys...

hurrahfortheRE said:
Cuddles said:

1. On a sport forum

2. The SFA are in charge of a lot more than the team but if you want to split hairs I can caryy on with some quotes.

T1T!
1.Are you dead to irony...don't bother, I think i know the answer...

2.Gross inaccuracy is hardly splitting hairs...

As for "T1t" - when I want advice from a sapper, I'll give it to him!

the_guru said:
hurrahfortheRE said:
why_did_i_do_it? said:
As for booing your own players, you are probably too young to remember the Scottish fans threatening the Scottish players and singing "We want our money back" to Ally's Army.......

Yes I am too young to remember it but I suppose like 66' I'm sure there are atill idiots living in the past, there to try to ram it down our throats.

As for the fat badge comment is that the best you can do in a dicussion about football i think we have found the level.

the_guru said:
hurrahfortheRE said:
why_did_i_do_it? said:
I see sarcasm is still lost on you, wedgehead. As for booing your own players, you are probably too young to remember the Scottish fans threatening the Scottish players and singing "We want our money back" to Ally's Army.......

'.......and England cannae win it, 'cos they dinnae qualify........!!'

ha ha - Jock sntaches

Good point S_S. Once again the inferiority complex is shown. We mention the Jocks in ALL our WC songs don't we. (Thats sarcasm, gravel nudger)

Latest Threads