Scotland FC top of the world

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by hurrahfortheRE, Sep 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What has happened to Scotland. When did they get this good, it just shows you need a SCOTTISH manager for SCOTLAND. Long may it continue. France next at Hampden 3 wins out of 3 methinks :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

BoofortheRE - whilst not getting carried away with the wonderful display of soccer by the greatest nation in the world (now open to differing opinions) tonight against Lithuania (Heart of Midlothian players to a man), I would sincerely love to trash the Frogs - mainly 'cos my brother married a French girl and supports the French soccer team.

He has not fully lost his marbles as he always support the Scottish Rugby team (especially against the auld enemy).

Good game, but a long, long way to go.

3. Definately but lets face it "Optimism is the way of the jock". If we didn't have hope we'd have nothing.

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Aye - we can but live and hope. Things are looking up for once. :D

5. Darn, another soccer thread. I was hoping for a paean of praise to the Scottish forestry commission!

I think you'll find it is a)Scotland FA and b)early days!

6. 1. On a sport forum

2. The SFA are in charge of a lot more than the team but if you want to split hairs I can caryy on with some quotes.

T1T!

7. You've just had your World Cup final versus Lithuania??

8. Ahh you again speaking sh1t as usual, we have world cup finals against France and Italy to go yet but win lose or draw our fans won't BOO our national players onto the pitch. If you can't say anything constructive don't say it at all.

Its better to be a silent moron than opening your trap to proving it!!!!

9. Sorrywhich country are we talking about?

10. Read the Title :? :? :? :? :?

11. Congrats Scotland, but this Englishman says that tonight's glory belongs to......

Northern Ireland!

12. well I am savouring seeing Scotland sitting at the top of the group table YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make the most of this, it cannae last (please let us qualify this time)

13. I see sarcasm is still lost on you, wedgehead. As for booing your own players, you are probably too young to remember the Scottish fans threatening the Scottish players and singing "We want our money back" to Ally's Army.......

Get off the moral highground, fat badge. You have no right to be on there.

14. It's been a great night for British footie. Well done Scotland, 6 pts from 6 (probably end 6 from 36 but enjoy it while it lasts!) Well done 'my' England but I watched the Norn Iron game and what a feckin' great match! Well done boys...

15. It's been a great night for British footie. Well done Scotland, 6 pts from 6 (probably end 6 from 36 but enjoy it while it lasts!) Well done 'my' England but I watched the Norn Iron game and what a feckin' great match! Well done boys...