Scotch heathens stoop to new culinary low......

B

Biscuits_AB

All in the name of medical science there, wee man. Scotland is at the forefront and is pushing the envelope of coronary heart disease to it's outer limits, going where angels fear to tread...

...to the infirmary and beyond!!

I tried a deep-fried Mars Bar and, surprisingly, it wasn't as sickly as you'd expect. If one had to endure an existence in a bleak, uncivilised place one might find comfort in such fare, especially with the traditional heroin accompaniment.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Next you'll be telling me that pizza crunchies are bad for you. Yes, this is a pizza, lovingly dipped in batter and then deep fried.

Attachments

and I thought Canadians were bad with poutine and beaver tails.

A black mate of mine has a cholesterol HDL level of 21. He has been told it's genetic. I reckon it is down to his name. McDuff!

and I thought Canadians were bad with poutine and beaver tails.
I've eaten black beaver (haven't we all, no offence jarrod) I mean black beaver tail on a hunting trip to Lithuania, big fuckers, mine weighed over 19 kilos. The tail is a delicacy to the locals, aquired taste I think, mine tasted like shit.

As for the culinary cavortings of our aortally clogged filthy pictish neighbours, I'm all for it, it's a step up from their traditional cannibalism. Anything which helps them shuffle off one of the shortest mortal coils in Europe, is fine by me!

Next you'll be telling me that pizza crunchies are bad for you. Yes, this is a pizza, lovingly dipped in batter and then deep fried.
AAaaargh, flashback to Quintillianis.......Heathens!